Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground_Meat View Post
Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball and 3 1st round draft picks
LeBron is a shitty GM
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2019, 07:37 PM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "LeBron is a shitty GM"
Ground_Meat

The only good thing is the fact that they kept Kuzma.
Ground_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2019, 07:48 PM  
Posted in reply to Ground_Meat's post starting "The only good thing is the fact that..."
Spartan92

Sounds like alot but Ingram has his issues health wise with the blood clots and Josh hart meh. Lonzo ball could be good but has missed a shit ton of games due to injury and can't really shoot to well.. And the 3 first rounders sound hefty but mid to late first rounders are hit and miss. I heard somewhere that the raps are the only team to ever win a title without a lottery pick.

Guess this is their all in swan song for Lebron and they kept Cuzma. This may, just may, entice a 2nd tier free agent to join that can play PG and they could win it all next year.
Spartan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2019, 09:18 PM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "LeBron is a shitty GM"
art vandelay
de Madrid

art vandelay is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like NO won, right? Lonzo-Jrue-Ingrma-Zion-4th pick sounds really good.

Three first sounds like a lot too, but someone who knows more about the NBA than me can tell me if they'll be useless...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2019, 08:37 AM  
Posted in reply to art vandelay's post starting "Seems like NO won, right?..."
Spartan92

Don't think 3 firsts will be useless but they were useless to what the Lakers needed and so were players trying to improve. Lebron has 2-4 more years left in him and can I'll afford to wait around while these players grow into their talent. Face it the the team wasn't winning with these players nor were they attracting and FA's to help Lebron.

Insert AD, now you have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA on the same team and the Lakers become more attractive for FA's to join to win a chip now especially with Durant out for the year and the Warriors going to be a non factor for next year due to injury.

They are going to heavily target Kemba Walker, don't know if they can get him but Charlotte won't max him and he said he would take less like maybe $190 over 5 but will Charlotte pony up and build around him, don't know. Now CP3 has asked for out in Houston and is looking to join Lebron. They are a point guard away form a hell of a big 3. Then like someone said will fill the bench with roll players.
Unread 06-16-2019, 09:41 AM  
Posted in reply to Ground_Meat's post "Lakers get Anthony Davis"
Snakebitten

The NBA is a broken product which is why the ratings are down. Rich Paul is a cunt. Adam Silver is a clown.
Snakebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2019, 10:34 AM  
Posted in reply to Spartan92's post starting "Don't think 3 firsts will be useless..."
udontknowme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan92 View Post
Don't think 3 firsts will be useless but they were useless to what the Lakers needed and so were players trying to improve. Lebron has 2-4 more years left in him and can I'll afford to wait around while these players grow into their talent. Face it the the team wasn't winning with these players nor were they attracting and FA's to help Lebron.

Insert AD, now you have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA on the same team and the Lakers become more attractive for FA's to join to win a chip now especially with Durant out for the year and the Warriors going to be a non factor for next year due to injury.

They are going to heavily target Kemba Walker, don't know if they can get him but Charlotte won't max him and he said he would take less like maybe $190 over 5 but will Charlotte pony up and build around him, don't know. Now CP3 has asked for out in Houston and is looking to join Lebron. They are a point guard away form a hell of a big 3. Then like someone said will fill the bench with roll players.
I question whether AD really is a top five player. What is the best the pelicans have ever finished with him? Sixth in the west maybe? I watch him and don't get it, you can see the talent, but it never translated to sustained winning. I always noted that he was somewhat passive for a superstar, so maybe being the second fiddle is exactly what he needs and that talent will translate into wins. If they add kemba Walker...that could up the ante even more.
udontknowme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2019, 12:20 PM  
Posted in reply to Spartan92's post starting "Don't think 3 firsts will be useless..."
art vandelay
de Madrid

art vandelay is an unknown quantity at this point

But will the chips come with dip?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2019, 11:19 PM  
Posted in reply to art vandelay's post starting "But will the chips come with dip?"
Spartan92

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
But will the chips come with dip?
Hahahaha 👏
Unread 06-17-2019, 07:51 AM  
Posted in reply to udontknowme's post starting "I question whether AD really is a top..."
Ground_Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by udontknowme View Post
I question whether AD really is a top five player. What is the best the pelicans have ever finished with him? Sixth in the west maybe? I watch him and don't get it, you can see the talent, but it never translated to sustained winning. I always noted that he was somewhat passive for a superstar, so maybe being the second fiddle is exactly what he needs and that talent will translate into wins. If they add kemba Walker...that could up the ante even more.
If they get Kyrie, Kemba, Leonard or Jimmy...itís hard to see them getting beat (if they can stay healthy).

They kept Kuzma, so it doesnít matter who the 5th starter is. I hope none of this happens...I loathe the Lakers and Mebron.
Ground_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2019, 11:43 PM  
Posted in reply to Ground_Meat's post "Lakers get Anthony Davis"
smg

Lebron is the most pathetic super star of all time
smg is offline   Reply With Quote