Turd who yelled at Hoskins yesterday posts on blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turd who yelled at Hoskins yesterday posts on blog

What a fucking chapped asshole this guy is. Reposting here so you guys don't give him the clicks:

I'm not sure if you guys saw the news today but Rhys Hoskins told me to "go home" last night. I called him a bum after his final at bat in the 8th inning (0-4 with 2 strikeouts). He told me to go up to the plate and hit and I told him it was his job not mine then he repeatedly told me to go home. Let me tell you what's wrong with this picture.

1. I brought my wife and two kids to the game last night.

2. I spent $1,600 on tickets and another couple hundred on merchandise, food, drink, and parking.

3. I paid this money to go and cheer on the Phillies.

4. The Phillies leader told me to go home.

Something is wrong with that picture. This guy is making $552k this season and he has the balls to tell an average fan to go home. I will be going back tonight in the same seats and I will make it a point to heckle him after every strikeout against Severino. This was an unbelievable statement from him last night and I have lost all respect for the guy. I am thinking about starting a go fund me for Hoskins to start seeing a shrink twice a week but then again that might not be enough!
    https://www.thegoodphight.com/2018/6...ome-last-night

I called him a bum after his final at bat in the 8th inning...
    I paid this money to go and cheer on the Phillies.
    So basically this guy spent nearly two grand to show his wife and kids what "cheering" really is, and to remind them what a pitiful excuse for a human being he is.

That said, Hoskins needs to follow the cardinal rule for professional sports people: STFU and do not respond to fans, especially the negative ones.

I hope they take this idiot's seats away. If what he displays is considered "cheering," we'll all be better if it stayed home.
    Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 06-26-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

shockingly! it turns out to be fake...ish

Comment

Seems pretty tame to me

Hoskins should have told the guy to go fuck himself.

That, and it seems like real bullshit to me. Ask anyone who's been to a game with me, I like to talk to the players. I've had them smile or frown,. but never did they turn around to confront me.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hoskins has seemed to struggle with the crowds in Philly. Just small blips on the radar, but each time I'm left wondering if he really likes it here and I'm worried he doesn't.

Comment

Fake news

Guy just posted that to draw attention to his gambling website.
            He does seem to be a wangnut, though.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Dumb

Comment

He's had a few run-ins with some fans. My take is, I think he may not like it here very much.

Comment

Maybe he just doesn’t like stupidity

Fan sounds like the same type of genius who booed Mike Schmidt
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He was a Yankee fan ... no?
                      Last edited by slag; 06-27-2018, 11:20 AM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hope he enjoyed the game tonight.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                        X