Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that what I said?? I don’t recall.

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    You say both sides are wrong. So you have no position on any issues? Fence-sitting won't change anything.

Elected officials can be held accountable every election.

Here are facts:

Obviously Trump was lying when he said he had no choice since he has changed his choice. But Trump lies so much that it wears people down correcting him.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...s-passed-1997/
    ....making any comment. Fence sitting?? Not seeing that either.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      You’re nothing but an ignorant asshole who climbs out of his hole when he thinks he can talk down to us.

What a fucking putz! I guarantee that the majority of us here are so better educated and ten times as informed as you.

Go back to your Republicans Uber Alles board with the rest of your bund.
      typical response. No substance and elevate your status when you know it can’t be challenged and support it with rhetoric. Instead why not make a change. Do something about these issues instead of pointing fingers and judging others. Do you think you add anything to the world by starting a topic where you essentially are trying to say “I told you so”? Maybe you are not being talked down to because of your educational background or life experiences but because you choose to perpetuate the problem of divisiveness and sit back and gloat.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ....making any comment. Fence sitting?? Not seeing that either.
        Referencing "Two camps of rhetoric spewing mindless sheep" would seem to indicate someone on the fence.

If you think there is too much money in politics, vote for candidates who support campaign finance reform and want to get the corporate money out of the system. Are you familiar with Citizens United vs the FEC?

Of course, that would put you in one of the camps of mindless sheep.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fuck off you republican piece of shit

You and your ilk make me want to puke. Just sit back and watch your god fuck up this great nation.

You’re as much garbage as the Orange Cumstain.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You and your ilk make me want to puke. Just sit back and watch your god fuck up this great nation.

You’re as much garbage as the Orange Cumstain.
            Thank you for proving my point. It’s obvious if someone does not completely agree with you then they must completely disagree with you which is the definition of divisiveness. At some point you could put the education you tout to good use to realize the complexities of people in our society and they can’t simply be boxed into the labels you apply

Comment

in modestly related news...

I have yet to hear anyone say “Trump Folded”

Yet, that’s exactly what that bloviating bag of shit did.
              I was having breakfast down here the other day on this island and some young guy, in his twenties, clean cut, wearing raybans walks by with a T Shirt that depicts President Trump dunking on Hillary Clinton with the caption "Trump by 90."

I sat there thinking, I never remember gloating by Nixon over Humphrey. I never remember Nixon or Reagan gloating over any number of triumphs over pathetic Democrats. I never remember George HW Bush gloating over beating anyone other than when he had the VP Debate with Geraldine Ferraro when he said "we kicked a little tail last night" or something.

The first time I remember gloating was during the 2000 recount, but that was more propaganda to push Dubya's win "SoreLoserman".

Why the need to gloat now, and do so incessantly? Why the need to continually talk about Hillary? Who gives a shit anymore about her other than President Trump? I just don't get the triumphalism. It's like everyone's turned into Cowboy fans.
              DB

Comment

Your indicator of fence sitting would be wrong.

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Referencing "Two camps of rhetoric spewing mindless sheep" would seem to indicate someone on the fence.

If you think there is too much money in politics, vote for candidates who support campaign finance reform and want to get the corporate money out of the system. Are you familiar with Citizens United vs the FEC?

Of course, that would put you in one of the camps of mindless sheep.
                But please keep trying to play.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Trumpian response

You don’t see the pattern?
                  He creates an issue, then solves it.
                  Trump is horrible.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Glad you enjoy that fence post up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                      It's like everyone's turned into Cowboy fans.
                      YES!
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I’m going to dig in my heels and vote Trump so I can watch your neck veins explode!

You swayed me!

Comment

That would make the mistaken assumption that I give a shit what you do.

Comment

You’re melting down. Lashing out.

Put the fuckin’ clicker down and do some volunteer work. Take a cooking class or something. Geezus, look at you. You’re a wreck.

Comment

Working...
                            X