So Bobbyuk, how is the mood??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bobbyuk, how is the mood??

....is this becoming a galvanizing event?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....is this becoming a galvanizing event?
    I'm not a big UK soccer fan (don't hate them) but I'll put this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I'm not a big UK soccer fan (don't hate them) but I'll put this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA
      Technically, there isn't a UK soccer team that competes outside the Olympics.

I am curious how fans in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland feel about England in the World Cup. Root for the member of the UK or root against your rival.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

I said on here the other day and told my various British colleagues—Southgate could be England’s Pederson. Everyone here derided the choice; he was far behind most fans and media’s choice for manager. Yet, he has them on the brink of greatness. In an interview he gave the other day, he said he spoke to several NFL coaches and GMs about how they got their teams to handle the media and their own fans expectations.

Here’s another similarity to Pederson—Southgate was an England player (like Pederson was an NFL player). His missed penalty in the 96 Euros here in England cost them at shot in the final. He has the pulse of the locker room (like Pederson) and he’s managed to galvanize them against other teams.

Well the Scots DEFINITELY hate it. Their political party the SNP started a debate in the House of Commons sonthe English MPs missed half of the Colombia match.
        Last edited by bobbyuk; 07-07-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

That’s funny....my Irish connections

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          I said on here the other day and told my various British colleagues—Southgate could be England’s Pederson. Everyone here derided the choice; he was far behind most fans and media’s choice for manager. Yet, he has them on the brink of greatness. In an interview he gave the other day, he said he spoke to several NFL coaches and GMs about how they got their teams to handle the media and their own fans expectations.

Here’s another similarity to Pederson—Southgate was an England player (like Pederson was an NFL player). His missed penalty in the 96 Euros here in England cost them at shot in the final. He has the pulse of the locker room (like Pederson) and he’s managed to galvanize them against other teams.

Well the Scots DEFINITELY hate it. Their political party the SNP started a debate in the House of Commons sonthe English MPs missed half of the Colombia match.

Are not enjoying it either, can’t wait for it to end.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I know our friends at the Bogside Inn in “Free Derry”’, NI adopted Argentina as their team for the World Cup. “Viva Las Maldinas.”

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              That is quality hating.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Word
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X