Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randall > 5

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    It’s time we fix this error. This area should be forgotten. It’s time the front office corrects their mistake and un-retire #5. This is a solid number that our punter should always wear. In place of 5, #9 must be retired immediately while BDN is still gracing us with his presence.

Mr. Foles did what Mcnabb could NEVER do despite having multiple Hall of Famers carrying his out of shape ass.
    If you're going to reward a head case who never got us to the trophy but was a stellar athlete for a couple of years, you might as well go with Randall, he was ridiculously gifted. The worm burners that McNabb threw, the strobe light training glasses, the head case comments...

Randall was a head case but he really reinvigorated the franchise along with Buddy. DMac and FF were like a bank takeover.

I'd put Randall in there, I don't know if he's already there. Leave Donnie out.
    DB

Comment

Great points! Donnie is also probably lower on list than Jaws. Jaws also got to a supe and had some terrific years turning around the franchise. He’s also done way more for the franchise over the years since and truly loves the team.
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

McNabb had at least two things going for him.

First, between 2000 and 2004 the Eagles had great defenses statistically in points allowed.

Second, between 2000 and 2004 the rest of the NFC East was historically bad.

Comment

Forget "love" and all that

Great points! Donnie is also probably lower on list than Jaws. Jaws also got to a supe and had some terrific years turning around the franchise. He’s also done way more for the franchise over the years since and truly loves the team.
          Just going on facts (which are tricky because of playing for different franchises and stuff), Jaws is a distant third behind these two.

Career stats

Randall: 207TDs/134INT 29,979 yds 81.5 rating 4900 rushing yds
          5: 234TDs/117 INT 37,276 yeds 85.6 rating 3400 rushing yds

They're basically the same guy. You should slow your roll on Jaws though:

179 TDs/164 INT (ouch) 28,190 yds 72.8 rating

So on the whole I'd take the enigmatic Randall over the petulant McNabb and have Jaws MC the event.
          DB

Comment

Yeah that's what I am saying, and he did more then the aforementioned three above
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Bwah

McNabb touting the Eagles as predicted winners of the Super Bowl is weak compared to a statement that Wentz love should be tempered after one win?

I'd like to see you at the other table in a court room.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think they should have retired Cunningham's number myself.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Seems that if it was left up to you the players would have letters on their jersey because we would be out of numbers!

Comment

and if we left it up to you

Seems that if it was left up to you the players would have letters on their jersey because we would be out of numbers!
                    You'd have Jaws and Bubby Brister over DMac. (I still don't support DMac, but if you're going to put him in you've GOT to put in Randall.)
                    DB

Comment

I love Randall! Randall is IN, Mcnabb is not. In other words Mcnabb is OUT!

Mr. Foles is also IN to be very clear

Comment

BDN has a special category

I love Randall! Randall is IN, Mcnabb is not. In other words Mcnabb is OUT!

Mr. Foles is also IN to be very clear
                        The man shouldn't have his number retired. He should be fucking sainted.
                        DB

Comment

wait a minute

Mcnabb has a bad drinking problem and gave little effort in terms of conditioning. He was only interested in the bench press.

He also was a glory hog, passive aggressive and threw teammates under the bus. Every other retired number still carries on the eagles spirit and supports the franchise if alive. Mcnabb does not.
                          I have a bad drinking problem and give even less effort in terms of conditioning. I do, however, have a pair of those funky strobe light sunglasses for driving. Makes me quicker. And I play with dog toys occasionally, but that's only when I'm visiting my favorite hooker.
                          DB

Comment

I love Nick but in no way should they retire his number. That's just dumb.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

despite your IG-itis...

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                              I love Nick but in no way should they retire his number. That's just dumb.
                              I agree. That's why I say he's in a separate category. Saint him. Give him free lemonade for life, give him money for a church, but unless he does it three more times...
                              DB

Comment

MAYBE GIVE HIM A GRANOLA COOKIE!
                                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                                X