Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Hygatus Over! My Daughter Graduated Culinary Institute Of America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Hygatus Over! My Daughter Graduated Culinary Institute Of America!

Whoooooooo! Walked today! Very proud dad,,still a lot of $$$$$ to cover but Good Job Carol,,,CIA is the Harvard of Cooking schools and it not easy,,,Like culinary Boot camp,,,but the kid did great, hung tuff,,we are all So Proud!

Now just have to get Kathy her 4 year....FAB Championship Summer...beach has been sweet,,,be there tomorrow!
    FOOTBALL IS BACK,,,LOVVING IT,,,14 DAYS TILL PITTS! Can't wait...well enjoyed my break but ready for a new season. so many topics I layed back on,,,

Nabby

BumbleTrump..

OJ Bday thread gets more than IE or Dsg???

Class act Utley!

Foles starting

and many many more.....Happy season everyone!
    Last edited by TRENT; 07-26-2018, 08:48 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Congrats Trent! The big thread was about unretiring 5 and retiring 9...
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Awesome. Congrats. Now time to put tge apron on at tge gayte and make some crazy stuff.

Comment

PROUD PAPA. BEAUTIFUL THING RIGHT

WAHOO! MORE WAYS TO COOK WITH THE HERB!
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Congrats to you and your family. I think anytime a child has a big time achievement in life, it shows how that child was raised.

Comment

Congrats to Proud Papa and The Graduate

Certainly an achievement to be honored!

One small problem though. I believe you meant to write that CIA is the Yale of cooking schools. Fuck Harvard.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Congrats! Does this mean we will partake in some high end tailgate grub this season?

Comment

I’ll bet you’re dying for some quality......

Possum Cordon Bleu
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I bet she could make a mean can of boiled peanuts
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Are you kidding??

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    Possum Cordon Bleu
                    Opossum boy with just be amazed to see fire....never mind cooked food.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      Whoooooooo! Walked today! Very proud dad,,still a lot of $$$$$ to cover but Good Job Carol,,,CIA is the Harvard of Cooking schools and it not easy,,,Like culinary Boot camp,,,but the kid did great, hung tuff,,we are all So Proud!

Now just have to get Kathy her 4 year....FAB Championship Summer...beach has been sweet,,,be there tomorrow!
                      FOOTBALL IS BACK,,,LOVVING IT,,,14 DAYS TILL PITTS! Can't wait...well enjoyed my break but ready for a new season. so many topics I layed back on,,,

Nabby

BumbleTrump..

OJ Bday thread gets more than IE or Dsg???

Class act Utley!

Foles starting

and many many more.....Happy season everyone!
                      Congrats! I'm taking the Dimette to her freshman year in a few weeks in NYC. Unbelievable.
                      DB

Comment

I'd like to see her recipe for habanero brownies.

Comment

Congrats to you and your daughter, T! I can't imagine how proud you are. When she is chef at some fancy place in Philly or NYC I'll have to go!
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Thanks everyone,,was a great day,,big ass party,,still recovering

I dunno about that,,U guys have the corner on the Hab Brownies...Ill do the hash brownies thank you! One more kid to go for the College and were done,,,thank god!

Always looking to cook something good for the big gayte,,we love to make the meatball sammies! Carol and I always bang them out...sure there will be alot of Killer food and Boat riders this year @ the Gates!

Who cares MANJA Bella...
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

thanks Bro

been so busy,,hadn't had time to even group text...need to get our time down for Pitts
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X