Dissceting the final play of the EAGLES SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissceting the final play of the EAGLES SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP

I think #26 might have been the player who knocked the final pass to the ground.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Oh one other thing...
    Gronkowski was raising his hand calling for a pass interference call before the ball hit the ground. If there was any PI on that play it was by him.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Robinson had a chance for a pick and the ball bounced out of his hands on that play. Those are the kinds of plays over the years that used to go against the Eagles.

Actually, if any penalty should have been called it should have only been a 5 yarder against Jenkins who clearly hit Chris Hogan more than 5 yards down the field. However, I noticed that the refs swallowed their whistles when it came to PI--

Against Gilmour at least three times--once on the INT that Jeffrey almost cradled in his left arm anyway; the first 2 pointer they went for and then again on the 3rd down preceeding the Philly special

Against the LB covering Clement on the last 2 point try. He clearly pushed Clement way before the ball got there.

Comment

They never show the opposite angle, the view from the endzone stands, but #13 comes SO CLOSE to catching that ball as it's falling before #21 slaps it away....OMG!!
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          They never show the opposite angle, the view from the endzone stands, but #13 comes SO CLOSE to catching that ball as it's falling before #21 slaps it away....OMG!!
          No worries....we'd have stopped the 2 point conversion. Seriously though if they had caught that I'm not sure I could have forgiven Graham for not bringing Brady down. Or for Darby dropping the pick on the previous play.

Comment

Yep

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/show...light=robinson
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The botched kickoff return by the Pats on their last "drive" was enormous.
              Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
              X