No announcement yet.

Kapler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if I'm going to state this correctly. This clown thinks he's going to win games himself. They just need him not to lose games like he did today. He got in the players way today. He needs to stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      That was an inexcusable loss and poorly managed game. Nola, leaving Ramos in, phing with Florimon, pulling Hoskins.

I agree with Slag - there's a time and a place for analytics, but it's not a Bible to follow witbout reason or question.
      But Florimon’s swing angle is much better with a five run lead and over 60 percent humity.

Comment

Cmon man! It was the 1st game he managed. Bullpen was supposed to b our ace in the hole.

Comment

And he has that Rex from Napoleon Dynamite look

Gabe kwan do.

Take a look at this loose-leaf binder ... You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face from my tactics while I'm consulting this bad boy?

Forget about it!
          Last edited by slag; 03-30-2018, 07:12 AM. Reason: typo
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He might be more like Eddie Jordan than Chip Kelly.

Comment

I've got him somewhere between Ryne Sandberg and Doug Moe. I think my favorite part was when he had Neris walk a guy who went something like 1 for 8 lifetime against him so he could get to the guy who went 7 for 14. He made so many mistakes I literally forgot about some of them.

Comment

Well, the Chip Kelly comparison is just recency bias combined with his "I'm smarter than you" management style. He's also got some high School harry shit like benching dubes, who complained, and Gabe responded by saying "good, we want you to feel that way."

Comment

Working...
                X