if the eagles wanted to make some money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the eagles wanted to make some money

they could make a lot by selling a pederson throwback jersey. i'd buy one.

I'm actually shocked this is not a thing yet. I'm sure lots of people would love to wear the jersey of the first coach to win the big one.

Comment

I'm going to make my own.

There are a few Ty Detmer jerseys out there that are cheap.

I just have to reverse the name panel and have Pederson printed on it.
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

i still have my detmer jersey, but i'd rather just buy a pederson.

i think cheap pedersons used to surface on ebay. not anymore.

Comment

I've been looking for Pederson 14s for a while.

They were probably gone on Feb 4th at 11pm

I was also looking at KKKooper 14 jerseys, but there isn't many of those out there.

I'm sure they will eventually bring back DP14 throwbacks.

A lot of pics show him in the Puma version with the short, black banded sleeves.
          Hopefully the throwbacks are period correct like that.

Someone also mentioned Roseman $$ jerseys. I'd like to see those too!
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

i've noticed cooper jerseys are still in stock. link

i think it's kind of funny how they've started making "throwbacks" for TO, westbrook, and dawkins. most people have the actual jersey from that era in their closet. there is a sweet dawk throwback from 96 (the one that peters wore at the parade), but sadly it's only available in jason peters sizes.

Comment

What ever happened to that "Go back to Kelly Green" movement? I thought for sure they'd go back after Lurie's wife left.

WTF??
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Lurie was asked the question lately and indicated that the problem is that the league only allows one helmet color ... and kelly green uniforms would look like shit without the kelly green helmet.

So they need a green light (see what I did there?) from the league, according to Lurie.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Lurie was asked the question lately and indicated that the problem is that the league only allows one helmet color ... and kelly green uniforms would look like shit without the kelly green helmet.

So they need a green light (see what I did there?) from the league, according to Lurie.
                  Yeah

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...-green-jerseys

But here's an idea of mine: Have an ALL RETRO kelly green season to celebrate the WORLD CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

how long has this rule been around? we wore kelly green in 2010, and the yellowjackets unis in 2007. it feels like the jets have worn their awful throwback unis pretty recently.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      how long has this rule been around? we wore kelly green in 2010, and the yellowjackets unis in 2007. it feels like the jets have worn their awful throwback unis pretty recently.
                      I think it started after the ALS/concussion issue became a big PR and liability problem for the NFL. Maybe 3-4 years ago.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                      X