Captain Giroux didn't appreciate our boos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Giroux didn't appreciate our boos

I guess 100+ points get a pass for a such a stupid comment.

However, Jake Arieta gets booed last night for walking in a run, and responds "I would have booed too"

The Phillies have a legit shot to get into the playoff this year. Once you're in, all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      The Phillies have a legit shot to get into the playoff this year. Once you're in, all bets are off.
      I still remember Ant's quote from 2008 : "No one is beating the Angels this year, so it doesn't matter"

Comment

That interview said it all. Poor guy needs to go to 'less hostile' environment. For a vet to even attempt to blame the fans means it's time to go. He's good but it's time to move on from these thin-skinned players.

On another note, Comcast is doing their best to let everyone know how hurt this team was while playing through injuries. I wasn't aware hockey was a physical sport and that other teams don't play through the same injuries.

Comment

Boo freaking hoo hoo

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I guess 100+ points get a pass for a such a stupid comment.

However, Jake Arieta gets booed last night for walking in a run, and responds "I would have booed too"
          Cry me a river.
          DB

Comment

He never should have been named captain. Another mistake the Flyers keep making over the years is the wrong people captain. Lindros was the best player but the captain should have been Brind'Amour. Pronger over Richards.

Comment

IIRC, the team hated Pronger

Comment

Clueless
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X