Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggs get #52 and a 2019 2nd rounder

Not bad.

Swapped 4s as well. Birds moves up a couple picks there. Hard to turn down the extra second next year even if everyone wanted more capital this year.

Comment

not at all

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Not bad.
      safety, OLB, Tackle?
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        safety, OLB, Tackle?
        https://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...able-bpa-day-2

Comment

20th pick in the 2nd round? Guess they can always trade up too.

Comment

Hell, with the stuff Douglas was saying over the last month, I wouldn't be shocked if they moved out of the 2nd as well.

Then again, that extra 4th and one of next year's picks (and maybe even a player) could potentially land them a pick in the 3rd.

Still plenty of options.

Comment

Howie also has some pieces he can trade, he is not done dealing
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Yep.

The worst part about last night was what I both expected and feared: staying up too late to watch nothing happen.

Comment

DID THE SAME THING I DO EVERY DRAFT. WENT TO BED EARLY. TAKE ONE MINUTE TO READ ABOUT IT IN MORNING AND MOVE ON.

ONLY THING CONCERNS ME IS BARKLEY TO GIANTS. PLENTY OF QB'S GOING TO BE IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT. I THINK THEY LIKE NEXT YEARS QB'S BETTER.
                  I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK GIANTS DID THE RIGHT THING, NOT FOR THIS YEAR BUT FOR THEIR FUTURE. HATE BARKLEY IN NFC EAST.

I WAS SAYING ALL YEAR, ALTHOUGH I LIKE WHEN GIANTS LOSE, I WANT THEM TO WIN MORE GAMES SO THEY STAY OUT OF TOP 9, 10 PICKS OF DRAFT. THIS IS WHY.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-27-2018, 08:18 AM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Did the same thing almost assured they would trade down, but still fun to watch. The more I think about it the Birds will have more then one pick today.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I've heard the 'experts' compare Barkley to McCoy, Peterson, Tomlinson, and Sanders. How many rings do they have? The Steelers have arguably the best RB/WR tandem in the game (along with a HOF QB). How many have they won with that tandem? Sure, there are other dated examples that may debunk this. As much as I despise the Patriots, they always had a very good running game. I prefer running back by committee.

On a slightly different note, the Eagles won it all with two undrafted running backs and a fifth rounder. I don't think drafting a running back at #2 is a 'gold standard' move. Never will. That being said, I'm all for drafting one in the second round. Spend the first rounders on the guys who open up the holes for those running backs.

If the Giants didn't like these QBs, they should have traded down or picked Chubb. They could have gotten a good choice of RBs in the second round. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        ONLY THING CONCERNS ME IS BARKLEY TO GIANTS. PLENTY OF QB'S GOING TO BE IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT. I THINK THEY LIKE NEXT YEARS QB'S BETTER.
                        I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK GIANTS DID THE RIGHT THING, NOT FOR THIS YEAR BUT FOR THEIR FUTURE. HATE BARKLEY IN NFC EAST.
                        Yea, but who's going to block for him.
                        If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

they could have

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

If the Giants didn't like these QBs, they should have traded down or picked Chubb. They could have gotten a good choice of RBs in the second round. JMO
                          easily gotten the 3 second round picks the Jets paid the Colts and drafted Nelson and if they fell in love with Penny (i guess?) or Michel, they would have easily had the capital to move up and get him or get their man late in the 1st or had their own 2nd (34th overall).
                          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-27-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Patsies took our guy right before our pick..... Michel was who we were going after IMO

Comment

Speaking of Penny, I thought that's who the Eagles were going to draft (Senior Bowl standout) in the later rounds. Seattle may have reached for him a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X