Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akeem Spence DT Signed

Was with Dolphins.

Started 16 games last year, decent numbers. You could do a lot worse getting a DT4 off the street.

Pretty sure Howie's going to make a significant move on defense before the deadline.

Comment

only question would be why was he available?

Comment

Is he a B, C, or J?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah, but that could be said for some former Dolphins who are decent players.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            only question would be why was he available?
            The Dolphins released him at the end of camp, so I guess teams were waiting until after Week 1 when they knew his salary wouldn't be guaranteed. There was probably some competition to sign him.

Comment

ah

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              The Dolphins released him at the end of camp, so I guess teams were waiting until after Week 1 when they knew his salary wouldn't be guaranteed. There was probably some competition to sign him.
              that makes some sense. thx

Comment

Working...
              X