Eagles signed Malik Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles signed Malik Jackson

3 years, $10 million...that's a bargain.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...21289101078533
    Larry and the Hipsters.

It's 3 years $10 million a year. $30 million total.

Comment

Wow yeah, Schefter just tweeted that. Less of a bargain but he's still a great player.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...24101591650304
      Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
        Wow yeah, Schefter just tweeted that. Less of a bargain but he's still a great player.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...24101591650304
        You have to figure he’s getting a signing bonus. I’m guessing it’s closer to 7 million a year?

Comment

Timmy who?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Still a good signing, take some of the double teams off Cox
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

This is awesome!

Great signing!

Comment

Big Dick Nick continues to pay dividends ... assuming they cut Jackson to make cap room for him.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Speaking of BDN, do you think any chance of him landing back with the Eagles as a backup. The reason I ask is that I have read on PFT.com, there's chatter in league circles that Tannehill will wind up in Jacksonville once the Fins cut him. Do you think that signing Tannehill for less than they'd have to spring for Foles would drive Nick back to the Eagles?

Comment

Anything's possible but if I had to bet I wouldn't put a lot on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                      Speaking of BDN, do you think any chance of him landing back with the Eagles as a backup. The reason I ask is that I have read on PFT.com, there's chatter in league circles that Tannehill will wind up in Jacksonville once the Fins cut him. Do you think that signing Tannehill for less than they'd have to spring for Foles would drive Nick back to the Eagles?
                      Had the same thought when I saw the Tannehill story this morning. I don’t know how likely it is, but the possibility is definitely there.

Comment

I think you'd have to see all the teams in need find their QB. The Foreskins got Keenum, Broncos got Flacco. If the Jags take Tannehill do the Dolphins become a destination?

I think as feasible destinations get ruled out, the chance for a return happens.

I'm gonna throw this out there, but if Foles signs elsewhere, I could see them entertaining Bradford as a backup. In the end, I think it's Sud's job.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I saw someone floating Fitzpatrick in the media.

Comment

That’s a big signing. Getting Barnett back healthy, resigning Graham, and adding Jackson make that DL potentially even better than it has been the past couple years.
                              Last edited by JDuggernaut; 03-11-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X