Confidential to Big Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Big Little

Hey man do you think the Eagles should create a special advisory role for McNabb? He seems to have put the DUIs in the rear view and is now a good mentor to some random athletes. I’m sure you’d like to see him back in the fold!
    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 03-14-2019, 09:01 PM.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

BWAH! Why poke at old wounds when Trent is running wild right now???
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Did McNabb mount your mom or sister at some point?

I just don’t get the hatred for statically one of the best QBs to put on the uniform?!

Is it because your boy Dump is just proving to be the dumpster fire that anyone with half a brain knew he would be?

Ha even republicans voted against his bullshit wall aka “National Emergency”

So much winning bwahah 😂🤣

Comment

Don't get too bent out of shape when you're called out by the First Mate of the "Chip Ship"

Comment

You are right man, I have no idea why I waste my time on this donkey

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Did McNabb mount your mom or sister at some point?

I just don’t get the hatred for statically one of the best QBs to put on the uniform?!

Is it because your boy Dump is just proving to be the dumpster fire that anyone with half a brain knew he would be?

Ha even republicans voted against his bullshit wall aka “National Emergency”

So much winning bwahah 😂🤣
            Trump Derangement Syndrome and McNabb Derangement Syndrome have similar symptoms.

Comment

Make McNabb Great Again!

Comment

You can't even shit talk well, how about you just stop while you think you are ahead?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ent%20Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

And your biased opinion of McNabb is not based on any facts, just hatred - I wonder what fuels that?

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2016/03/ra..._20_years.html

Comment

Fuck are you talking about?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is being blinded by hate for Trump and reacting with little regard for the actual policy involved.

Wikipedia trumps all:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_...ement_syndrome
                  Last edited by slag; 03-15-2019, 04:34 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                    You can't even shit talk well, how about you just stop while you think you are ahead?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ent%20Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

And your biased opinion of McNabb is not based on any facts, just hatred - I wonder what fuels that?

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2016/03/ra..._20_years.html
                    Hahahahaha Little Big blew a gasket! He was so angry and didn’t know why! Or what I meant! So he went on urban dictionary to set the record straight!!!!

Comment

So Wiki > than Urban?

Ok you got me there slag..

Comment

Blew a gasket?

It’s no derangement Trump is the worst thing to happen to this country - disliked him well before he became POS, I mean POTUS

How folks still tout the crazy fucker is beyond me

Again no idea why I waste time on your Chip Kelly Trump loving donkey ass

Comment

I can’t wait until you cite snopes.com or your next old as dirt nj.com article

Comment

Lol. Big little is now adding caveats to his mcnabb ballwashing titles. Best STATISTICAL qb. More asterisks please.
                            Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-15-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Really you are jumping in on 91s bullshit?

McNabb sucked - he was given all the chances in the world and all the talent you could ask for around him to win and he didn’t - he choked on his puke, he’s a loser.

Can you two shut the fuck up about it already?

Comment

Working...
                              X