We post more when things suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We post more when things suck

Not an indictment, I do it too. It's just interesting how pin-drop quiet it gets around here when things are going well.

Nothing to complain about.

Comment

I called a couple of friends tonight to celebrate the Phils' win. but did not post anything here.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I called a couple of friends tonight to celebrate the Phils' win. but did not post anything here.
        We have a decades long tradition of intentionally mangling Phils names

"Bruce Harper"
        "Rice Hopkns"
        "McTuchen"
        "McDougal Ferrera"
        "Kingsley"

It's an inside joke between me and my friend.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The knee jerk bitching during Phil’s game in MAY! Are why I love this bored and fan base. Can’t wait til football season.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            The knee jerk bitching during Phil’s game in MAY! Are why I love this bored and fan base. Can’t wait til football season.
            It's a good, cathartic release... especially for us out-of-towners who don't have anyone to bitch to. There's therapeutic utility in this board that's probably saved countless lives over the years.

And the knee-jerk bitching is definitely preferable to a "RHYS HOSKINS IS ELITE" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              It's a good, cathartic release... especially for us out-of-towners who don't have anyone to bitch to. There's therapeutic utility in this board that's probably saved countless lives over the years.

And the knee-jerk bitching is definitely preferable to a "RHYS HOSKINS IS ELITE" thread.
              Baahahhahaaaaa!!

Comment

Some post just as much vitriol when things don't suck. Just a buncha bitches.

Comment

Working...
                X