Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is the interesting thing for me about the new only mobile ticketing policy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the interesting thing for me about the new only mobile ticketing policy.

Now you gotta show your smartphone to the ticket taker to gain access to your seats.

In the past they wanted you to put your cell phone in a basket to be scanned. You gave up possession of your phone.

Quite different... Actually thinking about it they probably gonna security scan your phone before your phone gets scanned for entrance.

I prefer being in personal obsession of my wallet, keys, cell phone at all times.

Mantra: "Keys, Wallet, Cellphone": pick your favorite order In any case always check.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Now you gotta show your smartphone to the ticket taker to gain access to your seats.

In the past they wanted you to put your cell phone in a basket to be scanned. You gave up possession of your phone.

Quite different... Actually thinking about it they probably gonna security scan your phone before your phone gets scanned for entrance.

I prefer being in personal obsession of my wallet, keys, cell phone at all times.

Mantra: "Keys, Wallet, Cellphone": pick your favorite order In any case always check.
    I refer to those items as "the big three."

Comment

The security scan is done before the ticket scan. You do the basket/metal detector thing, retrieve your stuff, and then proceed to the folks who scan the ticket on the phone.

Comment

Yeah, I had the phone ready to scan as I went through security and was in instantly. It keeps things flowing a little better except for the occasional luddite.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

You Can Print That Mobile Code

You Can Print That Mobile Code. I've Done This For Many Shows. If They Refuse To Scan A Printed Mobile Code, That's Fishy As Fuck!

Comment

That would be me.

Comment

Working...
            X