If I were Howie I would.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    I agree he "might" be better than Torrey Smith - however in 5-6 outings albeit most were preseason games, he has not impressed me at all.

WR2 with Jeffrey and Ags - offense will be rolling up folks again in no time flat

Just read/heard Eagles are even money to land Gordon, makes sense.
    How many passes were thrown from Wentz (don't answer)? Foles has looked like Bad Foles so far. He was open deep, twice, in the first game

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Oooooooh old man woke up put in his teeth and called me a cunt wow I'm so hurt.. Hurts to know you were wrong and a dumb fuck about football hahahahaha loser not worth my time anymore so keep hurling insults grandpa
      Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      the fact that you are stupid.
      Is this your "i am spartacus" moment?
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 09-17-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Also, Corey Coleman is available. birds should sign him obvi.

Comment

DGB clone.

Comment

His sneaker collection > his receiving capabilities.

Comment

I so called it! Losing Blount was and is a big deal.

Comment

Gordon for a 5th...

and that was a true position of need....I see no reason Not to go after Gordon????? Why didn't we?...So now bringin in a steady bulldozer can only help Wentz
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

when blount had 4 carries for -3 yards week 1, i did wonder if he'd be unhappy the way he was in pittsburgh, and the lions would just cut him, which let him return to new england in 2014. it's not gonna happen, but if he were to clear waivers, we could just sign him for the league minimum with detroit playing the rest of his salary.

anyway, the running backs have been good this year. there's this myth of blount being a short yardage/goal line back, but ajayi already has more TDs than blount had all of last season. i think he and clement allow the offense to do a lot more in the red zone than blount did. blount was really at his best in the open field after the OL opened huge holes.

Comment

Oooooooo foreshadowing!

Never liked letting him walk,,if we didn't give up a pick Jay,,,Blount would still be here....we might have to give Detroit a call..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

He doesn’t have to clear waivers. As a vested vet with more than 4 years he’s a FA as soon as he would be released.

Comment

The Eagles didn’t have the 4.5M to sign him. If he was cut, they could give him the vet minimum. They’d still have to assume the balance of his contract which is about 4M if he’s traded.

Comment

Working...
                        X