Mike Wallace is not impressing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Give Carter 1/2 of his snaps, if not more, next game.
    I agree but Carter did have 74 percent of the offensive snaps last night. Guess he needs some time to develop chemistry with Foles.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-goedert-2018
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S A WEAK SPOT AFTER ONE GAME AGAINST A QUALITY OPPONENT!!!!!!!
      same as we knew about other players in the past that blew and were BCJ -please tell me that you are confident that in the event we lose Alshon for the year you are comfortable with what we fielded yesterday and that will be laughable! We have 2 2nd year players who haven't shown anything yet, a journeyman 3rd year player that never broke a roster till this year and a semi washed up speedster - Wheaton was cut and brought back as an emergency due to Hollins IR and I assume due to the fact he knows the play book but I doubt many are comfortable with what was on the field yesterday at WR -PS we have quality opponents all year on the schedule my friend (way better than Atlanta) and if this is what we got to work with heaven forbid an injury to the position!
      Last edited by Spartan92; 09-07-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Even Ertz was better

I am beyond underwhelmed with what I’ve seen of him through preseason and last night.

maybe he gets better when Jeffrey returns but not holding my breath.

There’s no dog in that dude. Doesn’t fight for balls.
        and he had a pretty shitty night. Too much soccer booty the night before.
        DB

Comment

I am beyond underwhelmed with what I’ve seen of him through preseason and last night.

maybe he gets better when Jeffrey returns but not holding my breath.

There’s no dog in that dude. Doesn’t fight for balls.
          100% agree, showed no effort to get the ball

Comment

This is beyond idiotic, you are beyond idiotic.

So what's your solution here genius? Cut these guys or some shit and sign Dez Bryant with Monopoly money?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              This is beyond idiotic, you are beyond idiotic.

So what's your solution here genius? Cut these guys or some shit and sign Dez Bryant with Monopoly money?
              Why go low brother, no I do not know the solution - I dont know that Dez is the answer nor Corey Coleman or anyone else out there - Just pointing out that I dont feel the WR corps is particularly strong if we have a significant injury to Alshon or Nelson for the year. I'm sure you feel the same just dont want to agree. PS. we just freed up over $6 mill in cap space with the Jenkins deal so not sure what your comment about monopoly money means?? Hey I hope I'm wrong but I hope those two stay healthy all year or our WR won't be scaring anyone that's for damn sure dont care if it is Foles or Wentz back there if there is no Alshon or Aggs for the year brother

Comment

You do realize that this is a business and you can't stockpile pro bowl contenders at each position three deep?

Not to mention ... would you be as agitated if Foles hadn't under thrown that ball when Wallace had his guy beat deep?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  You do realize that this is a business and you can't stockpile pro bowl contenders at each position three deep?

Not to mention ... would you be as agitated if Foles hadn't under thrown that ball when Wallace had his guy beat deep?
                  ya he underthrew the ball and no you cant stockpile pro bowlers at every position just pointing out a weakness like everyone pointed out back in the McNabb days, a few years ago when we were shit at CB for years when we were shit at LB (which many on here have been crying about all offseason might I add just like I am pointing out about the WR group) etc etc yet I get chewed out for pointing out a weakness at WR currently whatever

(where were all of you when I was backing Nick saying we could win with him in the playoffs now all you guys suck his dick for winning a chip you bandwagon jumpers) who have already jumped off the Nick bandwagon from preseason and 1 game - fuck outta here!
                  Last edited by Spartan92; 09-08-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Huh? ... I didn't rag Foles ... or you.

EDITED TO ADD: The Eagles aren't weak at WR, they're banged up.
                    Last edited by slag; 09-08-2018, 01:47 PM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Huh? ... I didn't rag Foles ... or you.

EDITED TO ADD: The Eagles aren't weak at WR, they're banged up.
                      Once Alshon returns, Agholor goes back to the slot and Wallace won't be drawing as tough coverage. Things should improve. And getting that Wentz guy back will help.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

DIFFEERENT THREAD IF FOLESY MAKES A GOOD PASS THERE.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                          Our WR group outside Jeffery and agholor suck period. Gibson is a penalty machine on ST Wallace forget out it Wheaton forget out it carter competes and blocks but meh. Should have kept Torrey. Howie needs to make a move here our WR corps looks pretty pedestrian
                          Torrey had some clutch catches in the playoffs but Mike Wallace is 100% an upgrade.

It's clear that he still has deep speed. It's also clear that he has no chemistry with Foles.

I think one reason Nelson had so many catches is because Nick was going straight to him every time without really going through his progressions. Trust and chemistry takes time to develop.

"Outside of the 2 best receivers on the team who are pro-bowl level talents the rest of the WR group sucks." That's a better situation than most of the NFL guy. The rest of the group is just young and unproven.

Comment

Working...
                          X