Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck it ... we all had this at 1-1

We just had the teams flipped
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Bad situation but not done yet. If the effing defense can make some stops...
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Fuck that shit

Loser talk. We might not win, but that's pathetic

Comment

BB’s here......and the D steps up!

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
        Loser talk. We might not win, but that's pathetic
        Good to have a real man here who can appreciate the fact that we are still THE WORLD FUCKING CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA IGGLES!

Rock on BB
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Whoosh ... you hear that?

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

We're the world fucking champs. Do you think the Patriots act like this if they lose an early season road game? Fuuuck no, they don't. Do I really have to leave Paris and come show you fuckers how champions act? Wtf.

Comment

New bored bb........”Whiners ‘R Us”

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
              We're the world fucking champs. Do you think the Patriots act like this if they lose an early season road game? Fuuuck no, they don't. Do I really have to leave Paris and come show you fuckers how champions act? Wtf.
              Maybe it’s a millennial thing.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Come on ... you don't know me long enough to see a reverse jinx counter attack?

Comment

PS - damn near worked too ... but the cunt refs were too evil to overcome

Comment

Almost identical to Week 2 last year @ Kansas City. Good fight, they just ran out of time.

Comment

Y’know Duck, I was just thinking the other day......

If you can’t slap around Heidi Fleiss, then who can you slap around?

(Was watching Saving Private Ryan)
                      Last edited by Overbrook; 09-16-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Nice fight back ... although NFL officiating continues to try to make me stop watching.

I don't know if its because they actually weeded cunts from the pool for the playoffs last year but the reduction of flags was palpable from the regular season

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                          If you can’t slap around Heidi Fleiss, then who can you slap around?
                          LOL. Apparently, Heidi has her own bird sanctuary in Nevada now... While Tom can't stay off the smack long enough to finish a role.

I guess Heidi came out on top after all. Hard to believe, Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            Nice fight back ... although NFL officiating continues to try to make me stop watching.

I don't know if its because they actually weeded cunts from the pool for the playoffs last year but the reduction of flags was palpable from the regular season
                            Hochuli and Gene both called great games and went out on a high note. We caught a huge break with both of them.

So far this year, we're 0 for 2 with these scrubs. Both crews called shit games.

Comment

Working...
                            X