The most important memory of Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    That was so perfect. Wiping away tears of both laughter and sadness this morning.

Comment

Beisbol games in April don't count.

Comment

KG and I shared the love of T-Milk and Chathambooks.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Goodnight sweet prince, my muse and creator.

"We mourn as a nation, because we know we are saying goodbye to a friend."

Comment

Bwahahaha!

The good doctor returns!

Comment

We disagreed on marathons, but we were always on the same page when it came to mayo. And KG is still the only other guy here who cared about PSAC DIV II football. He was even pals with the Bloomsburg coach.

Comment

Found some pics from last time I saw THE GREAT KG

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Another view

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sy9YRkNLdWaDgNb78

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    Duck E Fuzz's weather report is possibly the greatest thread of all time and that was inspired by a day of watching games with Kelly Green. Does that still exist anywhere???
                    I found the thread heading in the Wayback Machine ("Meltdown: An Afternoon With Kelly Green" 11/24/2003), but no thread. It was pretty image heavy, so even if it exists somewhere, I'm pretty sure all the pics would be gone.

That was definitely a fun one, though. Man, time flies.

Comment

I'm late to this thread

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      I found the thread heading in the Wayback Machine ("Meltdown: An Afternoon With Kelly Green" 11/24/2003), but no thread. It was pretty image heavy, so even if it exists somewhere, I'm pretty sure all the pics would be gone.

That was definitely a fun one, though. Man, time flies.
                      I am so sorry to hear of this loss. I never met the man but he was such a character I didn't feel like I needed to do so in order to grieve his loss. Condolences to his family.

My favorite memories of him are his grammatical screeds on the Bored. Classic stuff.

RIP
                      DB

Comment

Lol I forgot about that. There are so many KG gems I'm sure I don't remember.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The Papal Medallion and rabbit's foot.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                          X