Win an Eagles Superbowl Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win an Eagles Superbowl Ring

Pretty cool contest - get to go the 12/3 Racists Game and meet Jeffrey plus win a ring!

https://www.prizeo.com/campaigns/the...rce=vanity-url

Sorry if posted prior

I picked up the Ajayi helmet for 2,500 entries. You actually made me check again. Last night all the affordable cool stuff was gone.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 06-21-2018, 03:36 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Nice man - that would be bad ass to win.

The wife did a silent auction at the Cowpukes game in Dallas this past year and won a throwback Kelly Green helmet signed by Randall, now on display in my office.

Good luck!

Comment

I can't imagine how much money they're going to raise with this campaign. The stuff is awesome, and the prices aren't bad. I think this helmet cost me less than what the NFL was selling autographed swag for in February.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Speaking of swag...

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I can't imagine how much money they're going to raise with this campaign. The stuff is awesome, and the prices aren't bad. I think this helmet cost me less than what the NFL was selling autographed swag for in February.
          ...is it me or I’m noticed an upswing in throwback Kelly green items??

You know one of these seasons it will be coming once they work all the legals.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
          X