WTF?? Vikings open -6 over CHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    EXACTLY WHAT I WAS POSTING TILL I CHANGED MY MIND.

EXCEPT TCB, NO CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS.
    TCB....take care of business

Comment

I don't think the players go that deep in their thinking

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      If you’re Chicago you wanna play Vikings (pussy dome team) or the defending SB champs in first round of playoffs?
      It's the coach I'm worried about. He's an Andy disciple, and he may overthink the whole thing...

Comment

Hopefully its 2008 revisited when the impossible happened and improbable run took place.

Comment

Niners played the Bears tough to the end

That's all we need them to do with the Rams. Don't get blown out, keep the game in question into Q4.

But the schedule flexing is some serious bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            TCB....take care of business
            THANKS
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
              Hopefully its 2008 revisited when the impossible happened and improbable run took place.
              This is what immediately comes to my mind as well. If I recall correctly the raiders were huge favorites to win that game against the Bucs. Then 44-6. I’ll never forget the insanity of that day.

Kirk cousins has a pretty bad record against winning teams and the Vikings love to blow these games. For the first time all season I’m feeling some magic.

Bears are not going to lay down and let their division rival march into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                That's all we need them to do with the Rams. Don't get blown out, keep the game in question into Q4.

But the schedule flexing is some serious bullshit.
                I LIKE IT. ALL TEAMS INVOLVED PLAYING SAME TIME. MAKES FOR A GREAT DAY OF FOOTBALL, WELL EXCEPT FOR THE INEVITABLE 50 BAD CALLS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  I LIKE IT. ALL TEAMS INVOLVED PLAYING SAME TIME. MAKES FOR A GREAT DAY OF FOOTBALL, WELL EXCEPT FOR THE INEVITABLE 50 BAD CALLS.
                  I'd like it if it had been scheduled that way. But it wasn't. The NFL took away the one thing that was working in the Eagles favor on Sunday.

They could've flexed it to a night game, which probably would have been worse, so I'm not too upset about it. It'd be sweet to see the Niners give the Rams a fight and see the Bears feed off of that. Could be an epic day of football.

Comment

Bears game moving back is bad for us. Period.
                    No positive in it whatsoever

Comment

nope no help at all. If it stayed at 1 and the Bears win be go apeshit and beat down the racists. If the Bears lose we throttle down play every scrub and get a better draft position.

Comment

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THE EAGLES CAN CONTROL. THE GAME THEY PLAY. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL WORK ITSELF OUT AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT. IF THINGS WORK OUT THEY DO, IF THEY DON'T THEY DON'T.

LOSES TO PANTHERS AND TITANS DID THIS. THAT'S WHEN I FREAKED. THAT WAS IN IGGS CONTROL.

Comment

I don't think the division rival element has much to do with it. Nagy would probably follow Reid and rest his players if this game were meaningless. But they have to start the game playing to win.

If the Rams are winning like 35-0 and the Bears are up 14-3 at the half, I think the Bears still have to try to close it out. They can't risk rolling out a real game plan, giving the Vikings film for the following week, then allowing them to win.

Comment

Last 2 weeks have reignited my anger.

They’re peaking and playing very well. Missing out on the playoffs would be a total fucking kick in the nuts. We all know the reasons.

Pretty infuriating & nauseating

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                              Furthermore, the Vikings are choke artists.
                              Yup. And although they keep inventing new ways to screw the pooch, they are quite fond of the missed chip shot to end their season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ork-C6g0g4

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X