• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Howie go after Bell

To top Harper signing?

NO
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I think he's going to be aggressive, I just don't know if it will be signings or trades.

I get the cap. They clearly have a better idea of how to deal and work around the cap than anyone here.

Maybe they are hamstrung, maybe they aren't. I read that they had 6 million in cap space yesterday and they just signed BG to 12 million a year. Clearly, there is more to it than we know.

I ignore the cap stuff and just see how they get around it.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yes they were a little north of $6,000,000

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        I think he's going to be aggressive, I just don't know if it will be signings or trades.

I get the cap. They clearly have a better idea of how to deal and work around the cap than anyone here.

Maybe they are hamstrung, maybe they aren't. I read that they had 6 million in cap space yesterday and they just signed BG to 12 million a year. Clearly, there is more to it than we know.

I ignore the cap stuff and just see how they get around it.
        ... when I check. After reading the Alex Smith saga, teams truely need an expert in the cap. It was a tough read.

The Foreskins have to take it up the wahzoo or convert his contract to bonus money over the next 2 years and hope a new CBA will bail them out. If they don’t choose this route, I believe they may have to strongly consider giving up a 2nd round pick for Sudfeld and his relatively low price.

The Eagles have made enough remarks recently to indicated they will tender Sudfeld at a 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          ... when I check. After reading the Alex Smith saga, teams truely need an expert in the cap. It was a tough read.

The Foreskins have to take it up the wahzoo or convert his contract to bonus money over the next 2 years and hope a new CBA will bail them out. If they don’t choose this route, I believe they may have to strongly consider giving up a 2nd round pick for Sudfeld and his relatively low price.

The Eagles have made enough remarks recently to indicated they will tender Sudfeld at a 2nd round.
          Alex Smith is a perfect example of why players want more guaranteed money and why the owners are like, "nope".

I definitely appreciate the fact that the eagles have been very good at working with the cap. Seems like under Howie, though, is good at manipulating the cap to just stay under while getting good players. Banner seemed to just want to be under the cap and sometimes ignore good players if it brought them too close to the cap.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X