Who else is Howie rumored to go after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is Howie rumored to go after

I keep Mosley and maybe Ingram. With them not picking up Wiz's option. Are they going DL and OL heavy in the draft. They need to get younger on both sides.

DQ’s Momma

Comment

this draft is deep for Oline

and DT,,,not sure if there are any good DE's in the later rounds...Id love a good OT and that Running back from Alabama looks like a stud.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I think DE with first pick . Probably trade up

Comment

Tevin Coleman of Atlanta.

Comment

To be candid, after BG's deal and Malik Jackson and Desean Jackson, I don't think we have much cap room left at all.

Comment

I think we're done done with anything close to 1st level. Potentially an RB that's a "brand" name, but nothing like Bell or maybe even Ingram.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                I think we're done done with anything close to 1st level. Potentially an RB that's a "brand" name, but nothing like Bell or maybe even Ingram.
                Ajayi for something in the range of what Murray just got seems doable. Beyond that, I think we’re done until the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                  I keep Mosley and maybe Ingram. With them not picking up Wiz's option. Are they going DL and OL heavy in the draft. They need to get younger on both sides.
                  LeCharles Bentley. Done deal.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X