NINETEEN RUNS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINETEEN RUNS.

I don’t care about their record or how close they are to the WC...this team is hot garbage. They can’t beat the MARLINS.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    I don’t care about their record or how close they are to the WC...this team is hot garbage. They can’t beat the MARLINS.
    They're an average team. Some nights they win, some nights the lose. Just average....

Comment

They have these deceptively tantalizing moments, but this is a legitimately bad team with some of the worst pitching I've ever seen at the major league level. They have no business being anywhere near the playoffs.

Comment

Housecleaning by Middleton needed after the season. McFail, Kapler, Klentak, and I dare say their scouting needs an overhaul. They vastly overrated their young pitching and I know you can’t predict injuries but spending money on Hunter, Robertson, Neshak, etc all aging vets with injury histories. All of this analytics shit needs to go—get back to playing situational, basic baseball.

Comment

Last time the Marlins scored that many runs was 2017

Comment

BASEBALL SEASON IS STILL GOING ON? HUH WHO KNEW.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              BASEBALL SEASON IS STILL GOING ON? HUH WHO KNEW.
              Yes it is

Comment

Working...
              X