Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently all the WR but Agholor are garbage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently all the WR but Agholor are garbage.

Can't anyone get open?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Can't anyone get open?
    Shhhhhhhhhh not allowed to talk the truth about what you actually are seeing on the screen.. Quiet before they come after you for criticizing

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Shhhhhhhhhh not allowed to talk the truth about what you actually are seeing on the screen.. Quiet before they come after you for criticizing
      That doesnt mean I agree with signing more garbage. They'll be fine once AJ is back.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        That doesnt mean I agree with signing more garbage. They'll be fine once AJ is back.
        I never said you sign more garbageI just pointed out the same as you

Comment

Awwwwww, somebody had his feelings hurt.

Tsk, tsk.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            Tsk, tsk.
            Not really twat those receivers you like so much or think we can win with.. Well we can't it showed today bud.. D played like shit but we don't have a player right now other than aggs at WR than is a threat u know it the NFL know is.. They don't scare anyone..ps everyone on here bitching about this team at every position wonder why??? Hmmmmmm "999"

Comment

Why, that’s easy....

Just like you, they’re a bunch of whiney little bitches.

You’re no Igglephan. You’re a fuckng bandwagon dipshit.
              Last edited by Overbrook; 09-16-2018, 04:33 PM.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Just like you, they’re a bunch of whiney little bitches.

You’re no Igglephan. You’re a fuckng bandwagon dipshit.
                Sticks and stones go cry that the refs lost us the game God forbid the eagles lost a game cuz they were unprepared or didn't play well enough.. Fuck outta here.. U don't like what I have to say then get me kicked off grandpa igglephan 666 999
                Last edited by Spartan92; 09-16-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Say Sonny, ever been to Philadelphia?

So what’s with the “we”.

Dallas is much more receptive to bandwagon cockroaches like you.

Comment

So what’s with the “we”.

Dallas is much more receptive to bandwagon cockroaches like you.
                    Yup been to the gayte and brother in law lives in Glen mills douchebag so what gotta be from Philly now to be a fan gramps.. Nice one you running out of insults grasping at straws.. Put your teeth back in yokle and ask someone for some help

Comment

Well good for you!

Yup been to the gayte and brother in law lives in Glen mills douchebag so what gotta be from Philly now to be a fan gramps.. Nice one you running out of insults grasping at straws.. Put your teeth back in yokle and ask someone for some help
                      Little boy makes it to the big city.

My bad. One trip certainly makes you a citizen.

Comment

Forgot to add 666 999

Comment

Little boy makes it to the big city.

My bad. One trip certainly makes you a citizen.
                          Ouch another good one.. Damn gramps your killing me.. Even getting lazy in your insults sheesh go take a nap maybe learn some football and add some real context to your posts 666 999

Comment

Working...
                          X