Sproles is done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree.

I didn't even think he looked better than Barner on punt returns.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      He's far from done.
      He's one season from done for sure. Let's hope he's got that much left in him.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

First game back with no practice games ... made some Sproles-like big plays.

He never was a bell cow.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He was used so much last night I was thinking Doug was putting him out there to see if they should keep him or release him if he doesn't "have it" anymore...very odd. It looked like Sproles is done.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

No it didn't ... it looked like Pederson was running scripted shit early with him and then used him in the second half the way he had been used prior to the injury ... and he delivered.
            Last edited by slag; 09-07-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Yes it did!

Comment

Did not!!!

Comment

one game.

CC looked like buttcrack last night too. Had the one big run but any nfl rb was getting 20 yards on that play.

Sproles seemed basically like the same player he was pre injury to me in the 2nd half.

Comment

I THINK WHEN HE GETS HIS LEGS UNDER HIM, HE'LL BE A GOOD THIRD BACK FOR A CHANGE IN SPEED, AND AN ADAQUATE RETURN GUY. YEA HIS STAR BACK DAYS ARE PAST HIM, BUT I'M IN FOR HANDING HIM THE PIG OCCASIONALLY FOR HIS LAST YEAR BEFORE HE RETIRES.

BUT DAMN I MISS BLOUNT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I like Ajayi alot.
                      But with 4.32 left in the game, Sproles caught the 3rd down pass and managed to avoid tackles till he made the 1st down.
                      Otherwise, it would have been 4th down, and perhaps the Eagles would have lost (since it led to a TD).
                      Way too early to judge Sproles.
                      I believe he's going to do very well in essentially his last year.

Comment

Atlanta sold out on the run for much of the game. Let's see how he looks when Alshon and Wentz return. And when the TEs get some stick-um.

Comment

I endorse this thread.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No it didn't ... it looked like Pederson was running scripted shit early with him and then used him in the second half the way he had been used prior to the injury ... and he delivered.
                            You were saying??

Comment

Nice try ... a premature contention that Sproles has no more game isn't the same as him tweaking his fucking hamstring.

3-2-1 ... is too ... is too.

Comment

Nice try ... a premature contention that Sproles has no more game isn't the same as him tweaking his fucking hamstring.

3-2-1 ... is too ... is too.
                                Lol....if you aren't on the field, you can't play = NO GAME

Comment

Working...
                                X