Aaron Rodgers Got Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers Got Injured

This is why they need to make sure Wentz is ready even though he is younger.

A quarterback getting injured on another team has nothing to do with Wentz’s health... healthy or not most quarterbacks would have been injured on a similar play.

Comment

Nick foles?

Comment

Their OL sucks..can't run or pass.

Comment

If Cobb really is on the trade block I'd try and do a trade for him a conditional pick, late round pick, warmack either if those three ore something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            This is why they need to make sure Wentz is ready even though he is younger.
            He is back mongo

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              If Cobb really is on the trade block I'd try and do a trade for him a conditional pick, late round pick, warmack either if those three ore something like that
              They can’t afford him. He’s making over $7 mil

Comment

Agreed. We need to do this, sign Dez and Maclin, and get these bums out of here! I'm sure these new guys will pick up the playbook in an hour and develop chemistry with Foles and Wentz after a couple of throws

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  Agreed. We need to do this, sign Dez and Maclin, and get these bums out of here! I'm sure these new guys will pick up the playbook in an hour and develop chemistry with Foles and Wentz after a couple of throws
                  I never once said I want Dez fuck no - why is it so hard to try to want to upgrade a position - were you killing people on here screaming for Bowman at LB we have 2 great LB cant have 3 deep everywhere right? They didn't need Ajayi last year but for a 4th they pulled the trigger that's what championship teams do they upgrade where they can. And as for cap space we have just over $6 million and im sure we can make some extra room. Jesus kill me if you want go ahead keep at it but if you can upgrade a position you do it period. We really didn't need Bennett but we got him right??

Comment

ajayi was on his rookie deal.

it was actually cheaper to cut curry and trade for bennett than it would have been to have just keep curry.
                    Last edited by art vandelay; 09-10-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                      He is back mongo
                      FIRST OFF SMEGGGMAA, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR THE ALTER EGO OF. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR SO GOOD AT HIDING IT.

AND B...I'M MONGO DAMN IT....

AND THREE....
                      SMEGGGMMAAAA!!!
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X