Jeremy Maclin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Maclin

This guy is cheap and available. He knows the system. He can’t be worse than DeAndre Carter.

Originally posted by Long time lurker View Post
    This guy is cheap and available. He knows the system. He can’t be worse than DeAndre Carter.
    They'll have to bring someone in, you'd think, since Wallace is out for a while

Comment

Maclin last played with the Eagles in 2014. What system does he know? Chip Kelly's or Andy Reid's?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        They'll have to bring someone in, you'd think, since Wallace is out for a while
        Now hearing it is bad, perhaps season ending

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
          Maclin last played with the Eagles in 2014. What system does he know? Chip Kelly's or Andy Reid's?
          Not that I think it matters too much, but Pederson was OC for Maclin in KC.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Now hearing it is bad, perhaps season ending
            the guy was season ending from day 1 .. we needed help from day one when we knew 17 wasn't playing for a while. When you go into a season and Wallace is your #1 WR (since AGS mainly plays slot) you have issues and ive said it before he wasn't an upgrade over smith. I said this position was going to be a problem well here it is plain as day I

Comment

31 other teams in the NFL haven't called him either there is a reason he is on the street
              Last edited by Spartan92; 09-17-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

funny everyone on here screaming Carter better make the team now calling him out.. you want him to be the saviour lololol that's funny shit

Comment

I read a report recently that he has a bad hammy and isn’t ready to play for anyone right now.
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'll take the Coaches opinions over yours. Wallace was an upgrade over Smith. His numbers were better than Smith's last year with a shitty Ravens offense.

Can't believe I'm re-starting this insane conversation with you....

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      t When you go into a season and Wallace is your #1 WR (since AGS mainly plays slot) you have issues and ive said it before he wasn't an upgrade over smith. I said this position was going to be a problem well here it is plain as day I
                      No you didn't

Comment

couldn't you say that about anyone else who could have replaced jeffery once it became clear that he wouldn't be available week 1? no one knew until july-august. wallace was perfectly capable of replacing smith. that involves being fast and catching like 2 passes a game.

you're admitting that anyone capable of replacing jeffery would have been a pretty significant free agent signing. and considering they just signed jeffery for 4 years, and that they either have to take the 5th year option or sign agholor to an extension after this season, it wouldn't have made any sense to spent even more money on WR, especially with jeffery coming back a few weeks into the season.

i don't know what "the guy was season ending from day 1" means.

Comment

I agree. We were bashing Smith all last season until the playoffs. He was dropping passes left and right and he never played well with Wentz for some reason.

I'll take the Coaches opinions over yours. Wallace was an upgrade over Smith. His numbers were better than Smith's last year with a shitty Ravens offense.

Can't believe I'm re-starting this insane conversation with you....

Comment

Ha, Anthony is right

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                            I agree. We were bashing Smith all last season until the playoffs. He was dropping passes left and right and he never played well with Wentz for some reason.
                            Torrey Smith was awful last year. We wanted him in 2016 but IIRC, a Ravens fan or two warned us he had hands of stone and his best offensive plays were drawing PIs (which was true).

He caught that bounce against the Falcons, the flea flicker and a couple nice catches in the Supe. Like 1/4 of his catches for the entire 17-18 season were in the postseason.

Big gamer, but pretty unspectacular. Nelly had the coming out party and he's now the best receiver on the team until Alshon returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              funny everyone on here screaming Carter better make the team now calling him out.. you want him to be the saviour lololol that's funny shit
                              One person calling Carter out does not equal everyone.

I'm not convinced that a lot of the problem isn't Foles not seeing receivers. Want a look at them once Wentz is back before overreacting.
                              Last edited by Maniac; 09-18-2018, 12:16 PM.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X