Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't i find green Eagels jersy's with the SB patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't i find green Eagels jersy's with the SB patch?

NFL Shop only has foles in black and some gay bedazzled one.
    If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

just got the email about these

https://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/c-11579?ab={wt-aspot}{pt-home}{al-position_1}{ct-patchjersey}{tt-philadelphia_eagles}

i'm tempted to go for a clement or johnson jersey

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
      NFL Shop only has foles in black and some gay bedazzled one.
      I got a nice autographed Reggie Brown jersey I can stick a SBLII patch on there for ya
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

What ever happened to Tara's Jerseys?

Comment

There’s some form of that out there now. I saw their ad on Instanutz after the SB and got two. They’re pretty crappy.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            There’s some form of that out there now. I saw their ad on Instanutz after the SB and got two. They’re pretty crappy.
            I would say if you say if you wanted a FredEx or a Chunky jersey or something like that, yeah, maybe buy a knockoff if yer cheap.

BUT if you want a SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Eagles related piece of clothing or memorabilia, buy the real thing!

¡Vamos Wentz!

--------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
            X