Funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny.

Belichick ate McVay’s lunch and gave him an atomic wedgie to boot. Three miserable points.

Belichick has no answer for Dougie and St. Nick last year.

Doug has no Coach of the Year award. He’ll have to be ok with his Super Bowl ring.

I really think McVay won that award because of Went'z injury. Coach of the year usually goes to a guy who leads a turn around, or the coach of the most dominant team. The Eagles were the best team in the 2017 regular season, and beat the Rams. That trumps McVay taking the Rams from bad to good. But after Wentz went down, the Eagles were no longer perceived as the most dominant team, so the soft factors went in McVay's favor.

Ultimately it doesn't matter because it's a regular season award, but there's no doubt in my mind that that's what happened. Kind of stupid because we won our remaining meaningful game without Wentz, and Foles was in at QB when we came back from behind against the Rams.

Comment

No one likes us, we don't care

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Belichick ate McVay’s lunch and gave him an atomic wedgie to boot. Three miserable points.

Belichick has no answer for Dougie and St. Nick last year.

Doug has no Coach of the Year award. He’ll have to be ok with his Super Bowl ring.

What I remember most was that Belicheck wasn't just beaten, he looked a bit lost in that game, can't say I have even seen him look like that before?

Comment

Belichecks genius is he always takes away the opposing teams best weapon and wins, until he met the real genius Doug who never gave him one thing to stop but multiple options and belickeck was always a step behind.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Team!! Straight up TEAM!!

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            Belichecks genius is he always takes away the opposing teams best weapon and wins, until he met the real genius Doug who never gave him one thing to stop but multiple options and belickeck was always a step behind.
            From coaching down to the bench players.....it was a team collaboration.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
            X