Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
    H its

It's crazy. When is the last time a player has been able to return from an ACL injury. Besides Peters, Maclin and Ryan's. There may be others but I'm kind of buzzed. Joe Namath never made it back.
    Insert Eagles in place of the Cardinals and think of Stewart Bradley

Comment

My buddy says Alonso lit the world on fire for 7 games, hit the rookie wall, and never made it out of the first week of camp his second season. Sounds like instead of pulling a DJax, they decided to take a cheap and available gimp with the chance for a big reward.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Smart Bills fans I know think Alonso is, quote, "weak."

Comment

Tears it up early and hits a wall sure sounds a lot like Mark Simoneau.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I was just sitting on the shitter and that VERY thought crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              What's the point of exchanging McCoy for Murray? The only way this makes any sense is signing an inexpensive free agent or drafting a RB. Murray will cost as much if not more than McCoy
              i wouldnt be too sure of that. There are a ton of rb options available in the draft and free agency. mccoy had a bad contract from here on out so it does make sense to unload him AT THE RIGHT PRICE. The question that needs to be answered was if Alonso at his low contract is the right price.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                i wouldnt be too sure of that. There are a ton of rb options available in the draft and free agency. mccoy had a bad contract from here on out so it does make sense to unload him AT THE RIGHT PRICE. The question that needs to be answered was if Alonso at his low contract is the right price.
                I don't think Murray is going to be one of the cheap free agents.

Also McCoy was above average in pass protection/blitz pick-up, wasn't he? Can't expect to hat from a rookie.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                X