Looking forward to Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to Saturday

We made it to our new home and I believe we are on the other side. Crazy to think I am watching the draft tonight and baseball Saturday with friends is a needed reprieve. On a side note, Anna will be attending UPENN in the fall to earn her Phd. degree in Biochem studying process models and improving delivery systems. She is spending the next 5 years going to home games with me, with you and all our eagles family.

YEA YEA BLAH BLAH... YOU BRINGIN STOGIES?

SERIOUSY THOUGH. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GOIN ON. GOOD LUCK WITH NEW DIGS.
    GOTTA BE A PROUD PAPA WITH KIDDO GOING TO THAT AMAZING SCHOOL.

I WORKED THERE FOR AWHILE, (ONLY WAY I COULD GET THROUGH THEM DOORS DUMBASS THAT I AM), SO I KNOW THE CAMPUS WELL. SHE'S GOING TO LOVE GOING THERE, GREAT PLACE TO GET THAT PAPER TO START THE JOURNEY.

PRETTY SMART KIDDO, MUST GET IT FROM HER MOM!
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-25-2019, 07:01 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Newmannn!

U smokin those things U stay to my rt
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
        We made it to our new home and I believe we are on the other side. Crazy to think I am watching the draft tonight and baseball Saturday with friends is a needed reprieve. On a side note, Anna will be attending UPENN in the fall to earn her Phd. degree in Biochem studying process models and improving delivery systems. She is spending the next 5 years going to home games with me, with you and all our eagles family.
        Looking forward to meeting you guys. Lot K is an excellent choice. It's shaded so bus or no bus we are good there.

If Z brings the bus that is extra cool as we can watch the final part of the draft.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I DON'T THINK HE CAN DO THE BUS WITH THE SOLAR PANELS IN LOT K. ANY LOT AROUND WELLS FARGO IS GOOD FOR A GAYTE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            I DON'T THINK HE CAN DO THE BUS WITH THE SOLAR PANELS IN LOT K. ANY LOT AROUND WELLS FARGO IS GOOD FOR A GAYTE.
            I think the bus would fit into lot K, but I don't know the rules.

In any case we need to set up a location. I need to know where to go.
            --------

Comment

Once the bus gets going, who's gonna stop him?

Comment

MAY NOT LET HIM IN K WITH THE BUS. DEPENDS HOW LOW THEM SOLAR PANELS ARE. THEY MAY TELL HIM HE'S GOTTA PARK IN A DIFFERENT LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  I think the bus would fit into lot K, but I don't know the rules.

In any case we need to set up a location. I need to know where to go.
                  WE'LL TEXT YA EARLY ENOUGH TO KNOW WHERE 'THE PICNIC' IS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    MAY NOT LET HIM IN K WITH THE BUS. DEPENDS HOW LOW THEM SOLAR PANELS ARE. THEY MAY TELL HIM HE'S GOTTA PARK IN A DIFFERENT LOT.
                    I've been there before. I don't think they are that low. Maybe call to check? It's an ideal location.
                    --------

Comment

I CALLED THE PHILLIES TODAY, THEY SAID THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARKING LOTS, GAVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER TO CALL. I TRIED CALLING FIVE TIMES, KEPT GETTING A VM SAYING VM BOX IS FULL.

Comment

Working...
                      X