Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confidential (c) to Zoobs - There's always hope for a shot baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential (c) to Zoobs - There's always hope for a shot baby!

And now playing left point on the power play for your Washington Crapitals......

The #1 fan of the WORLD CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA IGGLES.......

Craig T. Zubaz!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl...a9I&ocid=edgsp
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

That is a great story and probably many dreams for several. Zubaz included. I have played with NHL, and minor league guys, yes they are much more talented and skilled, and faster, but zoobs hung with them. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I'VE NEVER HAD A PAIR OF ANY KIND OF SKATES ON THE END OF MY LEGS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I used to play pick up with some minor pro guys and guys that played in Europe. I could skate with them, I was playing a lot of hockey back then, but it was the puck handling skills that they had that separated the boys from the men. Three passes and they would be down the ice taking a shot on net.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yup. Doing geezers on ice...

I also found that their ability to see the whole ice was phenomenal.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Maybe we could freeze over a piece of the lot and make that happen next season. Nothing a little gobble couldn't handle.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
            X