X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoices out; prices up

No surprise...

$5 per ticket per game for me
    Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 04-02-2018, 05:41 PM.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
    No surprise...

$5 per ticket per game for me
    My tickets went up about 9 percent.

Here is something I don't like. They claim they charge different amounts for different games but they make it very difficult to find out what those amounts are. So if I transfer tickets to a friend or relative I never know what to charge them.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And the payment schedule is different 4 payments in 3 months

Comment

JUST READ NO MORE PRINTED TICKETS NOW? EVERYTHING IS GOING MOBILE? WHAT THE FUCK. SO MANY THINGS CAN GO WRONG, INCLUDING NOT HAVING AN E MAIL ACCOUNT ON YOUR PHONE TO DOWNLOAD THE EAGLES APP. WHICH I DO NOT HAVE AND DON'T WANT.

PHONE BATTERY DIES PHONE BREAKS, YOU DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE OR TAKE IT INTO THE GAME, ETC ETC. THIS IS FUCKED UP.

NOT HAPPY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          JUST READ NO MORE PRINTED TICKETS NOW? EVERYTHING IS GOING MOBILE? WHAT THE FUCK. SO MANY THINGS CAN GO WRONG, INCLUDING NOT HAVING AN E MAIL ACCOUNT ON YOUR PHONE TO DOWNLOAD THE EAGLES APP. WHICH I DO NOT HAVE AND DON'T WANT.

PHONE BATTERY DIES PHONE BREAKS, YOU DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE OR TAKE IT INTO THE GAME, ETC ETC. THIS IS FUCKED UP.

NOT HAPPY.
          I don't care for the no printed ticket option either. If I can't meet my friend before the game I like to send a ticket he can print out.
          --------

Comment

So pissed about this. We pay $1000's for season tickets and we can't have a ticket stub to keep as a memento. I have been collecting my tickets for years. F U Eagles management!

Comment

Found out last year what each game is, when i find this years will let you know.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Yeah. I'm pretty livid about it being all mobile now. I have got 5 on my account and a group to manage. Should be fun trying to teach my 80 year old father about how to use the Eagels ticket app on his phone.

Comment

My first reaction: it's a way to screw StubHub and drive resale market to the "official" NFL reseller. Not sure; just a hunch.
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

If your friend has a smart phone, you can an e-ticket to him for him to use. I do that with my son every game - I save my two tickets to my Apple wallet, and then I just text one of them to him.

That said, I totally get the frustration folks have with eliminating the printed tickets. It doesn't make sense to exclude such a large portion of the fan base with the assumption that everybody can use the e-ticket technology.

The Eagles claim that it's being done per "NFL guidelines." They're promising more information, but for now, it looks like a bullshit move. Here's the official wording from the invoice email:

Please be aware that in accordance with new NFL guidelines, this season your tickets will only be available through mobile download via the Eagles Mobile App and the Eagles Account Manager. Print at home PDF tickets will no longer be available. More information will be coming to you prior to the release of the 2018 NFL schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                      Yeah. I'm pretty livid about it being all mobile now. I have got 5 on my account and a group to manage. Should be fun trying to teach my 80 year old father about how to use the Eagels ticket app on his phone.
                      I'M PISSED. THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. JUST MAIL ME MY FUCKIN TICKETS. I DON'T HAVE AN E MAIL ACCOUNT ON MY PHONE, DON'T WANT ONE. I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE APP.

AND HOW ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A PHONE WITH INTERNET ACCESS, THE PAY AS YOU GO PHONES? PHONE BREAKS, BATTERY DIES, YOU DROP IT, NOT ENOUGH BANDWIDTH FOR EVERYONE TO USE...... ETC ETC ETC...FUCK THIS...... IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE TAILGATES.......
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The one other big thing nobody is saying is it cuts off the fraud tickets and scalpers. Before you could have a printed ticket and copy it a few times and sell it at games and make a fortune, and the people with fake tickets will not get in. This renders that means useless.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

True. There will not be any of the usual folks cruising the lots, looking for tickets. Or if there are, who is going to risk sending tickets (and exposing your name, email address, and/or phone number) to some unknown street guy?
                          Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 04-03-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                            The one other big thing nobody is saying is it cuts off the fraud tickets and scalpers. Before you could have a printed ticket and copy it a few times and sell it at games and make a fortune, and the people with fake tickets will not get in. This renders that means useless.
                            I’m sure that is the reason behind this.
                            --------

Comment

single tickets will still be printed

says ticket Bastard
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X