Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Laurel truther

This shit is getting rediculous

Absolutely ridiculous. It’s fucking Yanni.

I found it funny yesterday when MSNBC was asking congressmen. They all seemed to hear Laurel, regardless of party.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..... AND FRANKLY SCARLET....

WILL IT AFFECT WENTZ BEING READY? THAN IT MEANS NOTHING.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I found it funny yesterday when MSNBC was asking congressmen. They all seemed to hear Laurel, regardless of party.
        Because it is Laurel, you dirty communist!
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

When I first heard it, my girlfriend came up to me and said "listen to this, can you believe people think it says Laurel?"

I was so confused and couldnt believe the words that were coming out her mouth.

Comment

U shouldn't! but here, this explains it

I only have one functioning ear left,,,and I'm sure the other is bad...its all what Frequencies you can hear,,,think younger better ears can hear Laurel

Last edited by TRENT; 05-17-2018, 03:40 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              I only have one functioning ear left,,,and I'm sure the other is bad...its all what Frequencies you can hear,,,think younger better ears can hear Laurel

Its opposite, younger ears are supposed to be able to hear the higher frequency Yanni. Ive had my hearing checked twice a year for the last 4 years and test out fine in low and high frequencies and for the life of me cannot understand how people hear Yanni.

Comment

ALL I HEAR IS FUCK DALLAS..... MAYBE IT'S ME.

Comment

At first I heard "Yanrel." But then I think my brain kind of decided it was Laurel, and that was that.

No fucking clue how anyone can hear Yanni.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    At first I heard "Yanrel." But then I think my brain kind of decided it was Laurel, and that was that.

I initially heard "Yanni." Then I covered my ears and listened for about 30 seconds and my brain started filtering out certain frequencies and now I only hear Laurel.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I STILL HEAR FUCK DALLAS, OR WAS IT DALLAS SUCKS? WHEN I COVER ONE EAR IT SOUNDS LIKE WANGNUTS SUCK, WEIRD.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-17-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I can hear it both ways. First couple times I heard it I heard Yanni. Now when I listen to it I'm more likely to hear Laurel.

This is interesting: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-debate.html
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Jezus titty-fucking Christ...can't we just keep this shit on Facenutz?

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            I can hear it both ways. First couple times I heard it I heard Yanni. Now when I listen to it I'm more likely to hear Laurel.

This is interesting: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-debate.html
                            I heard Laurel the first time, then when the tv volume was low I heard Yanni, turned it up and heard Laurel again.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                              Jezus titty-fucking Christ...can't we just keep this shit on Facenutz?
                              SERIOUSLY. WHO GIVES A FUCK REALLY. I HAVEN'T LISTENED, DON'T PLAN TO. IT'S ABSURD.

Comment

Working...
                              X