Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports and Rants Radio Show

Hey Philly Fans,

We do a Sports radio show called Sports and Rants that streams from Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia from 12-2PM. We have interviewed Vince Papale and Chad Lewis. Listen to them here: http://sportsandrants.blogspot.com/p/show-segments.html

We are in the process of getting more former Eagles and current Eagles to interview as well. Please like and follow us in order to keep up to date with our show
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sportsandrants
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SportsAndRants

Thank You

ONE. One post only. You this get one pass for apparently being from the Philadelphia area and for being from St. Joes.

However, you will be subjected to a lot of crap on here as a result of this self promotion. You deserve it.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Self promotion?

I am sorry it came off as self promotion i just thought you would be interested in the interviews with chad lewis and vince papale

Comment

Remember the first rule of holes.

Go away and don't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by SportsAndRants View Post
          I am sorry it came off as self promotion i just thought you would be interested in the interviews with chad lewis and vince papale

Who the fuck is this papale and lewis guy?

Do you own a gun? What are your thoughts on Beyonce's ass?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Like/follow on fagaycebook?

Don't do fb or twitter
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You, sir, are incredibly tolerant.

Comment

Your site is called "sportsandrants", you call yourself "SportsAndRants", and you don't consider this self-promotion?

Stop posting.
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

If I lived in the area

I'd have considered it if you had the morning or afternoon drive, but the midday slot is for suckers. Also, I'm kidding, I wouldn't listen even if you had a better spot.

Comment

Love the fact that Google or Bing

send these self promoting fools, who after taking a marketing class or building a "take your money" site come here without knowing whats in store for them.

Think about a total stranger knocking on your door, sitting on your shit and before anything or relationship is formed offer to sell you shit?

I have no respect for that kind of "cold calling" nonsense but they come and what to drub up some numbers not really knowing what this little black hole is really about.

Flame on....

Comment

And the wanker is acting like he's doing us a favor by showing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X