Derek Barnett's Brother Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Barnett's Brother Killed

Eagles DE Derek Barnett's older brother was killed by a drunk driver Tuesday morning. Prayers for the family.

That is just horrific news. Prayers up to Barnett and his family, may they find the strength to get them through this most difficult time. Just so sad.

Comment

Horrible

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Eagles DE Derek Barnett's older brother was killed by a drunk driver Tuesday morning. Prayers for the family.
        Disgusting. They’ll probably give the driver 12 months of supervised probation.

My wife’s cousin was killed in the same manner about 15 years ago...it was the driver’s 3rd offense. He got 7 years in prison. Horrible.

Prayers to the Barnett family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

My wife’s cousin was killed in the same manner about 15 years ago...it was the driver’s 3rd offense. He got 7 years in prison. Horrible.

Sorry to here Gound_Meat, terrible tragedy to hit your family or anyone's family. The law is definitely not hard enough on these dummies who take lives foolishly. Prayers up brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

My cousin who was as close to me as a brother was killed 3 years ago by a girl who was on drugs, drinking, doing 80 on the wrong side of an overpass and hit him head on, She got 6 years.

Comment

My cousin who was as close to me as a brother was killed 3 years ago by a girl who was on drugs, drinking, doing 80 on the wrong side of an overpass and hit him head on, She got 6 years.
              It’s incredible. Sorry to hear. It should be a mandatory 10 years minimum if it causes a death. There’s just no excuse for it.

Comment

oh man sorry to hear brother another senseless tragedy. Yet a guy who knocks off a liquor store probably gets the same or slightly less sentence. Disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                X