Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I probably can't stay awake for the Eagles Pick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I probably can't stay awake for the Eagles Pick....

Because the Super Bowl Champion picks last. I like that problem.

I'm guessing they won't be picking tomorrow anyway.

It's odd they would come out and say David Akers is announcing their second-round pick and Harold Carmichael is announcing their third-round pick when they don't currently have picks in either round. I'm sure they're implying 'just in case' but I have to think it's very likely. I think I heard three of the last four #32 picks have been traded. Now, if a player drops they just cannot pass up, that may be another story.

Comment

If I was a gambling degenerate, I'd be betting on them trading the 32nd pick

Comment

You can already sense from the TV personalities on the scene the setting and vibe sucks SHIT compared to Philly.

Stuck in middle of nowhere. 26 football fields of Experiences for fans. I hope nobody partakes in the Texas book depository experience. FUCK DALLAS

Comment

I mean LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!

https://twitter.com/nflprguy/status/...070860288?s=21

Comment

And this

https://twitter.com/lesbowen/status/...481917444?s=21

Comment

There is nothing they can do to top Philly in that tacky stadium. Nothing. It's embarrassing they think they can even replicate what happened last year. The networks will try and spin it but they will fail.

Comment

IGGS PICK 32? WAIT WHY...... OH RIGHT....
                WOOOOOOOOO!!!
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I can honestly say ive never been less interested in a draft.

Comment

Working...
                  X