Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck....

Watch the little flip passes
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Called it
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Now call the game

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Called it
      .....what happens??
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Defense stops this play, we win

Comment

What is the Falcons play??

....what would you call??
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Roll out pass to Sanu

Comment

Nice call

....now can I have a drink??

Comment

Not until it hits zero

Comment

Working...
                X