No announcement yet.

Iggles can’t win Super Bowl with Big Dick Nick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worship him if you want but Snider was a shithead.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Worship???

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Worship him if you want but Snider was a shithead.
      Bwahahahahaha.............

I’m a lifelong Flyers fan. Please tell me how it is I “worship” Ed Snider.

Your posts almost make The Orange Cumstain’s tweets look like they make sense!
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        Bwahahahahaha.............

I’m a lifelong Flyers fan. Please tell me how it is I “worship” Ed Snider.

Your posts almost make The Orange Cumstain’s tweets look like they make sense!
        Speaking of senseless comments, please tell me where I said Philadelpia couldnt beat Pittsburgh. Looking great so far though.

Comment

Right here

Speaking of senseless comments, please tell me where I said Philadelpia couldnt beat Pittsburgh. Looking great so far though.
          Level of agreement ... one thousand percent!!

The Philadelphia Failures will always let you down.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You've convinced me.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            Ed Snider was a great man.
            DB

Comment

Ed was not a great man

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              Ed Snider was a great man.
              But, as you are well away, Ed Snider was a GOD!

Comment

MR. SNIDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING HOCKEY TO PHILLY., WHICH IN TURN AMOUNTED TO TWO PARADES, WHICH ARE THE ONLY DAYS A CUT CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. NOTHING MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Sloppy wording on my part. I meant the Failures will always come up short of a Stanley Cup - not lose every playoff series. I think it was the 8-0 playoff loss to Buffalo in 2001 where I finally quit on them.

Comment

Snider was the Jerruh of the NHL. Fkked up the Sixers too.

Comment

I think you’re leaving out something very important

Snider was the Jerruh of the NHL. Fkked up the Sixers too.
                      Ed’s been dead for some time now.

Comment

Working...
                      X