Cool Drew Hanlen video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Drew Hanlen video

Shows him working with Fultz and other players. Best part is a game of one on one between Embiid and Tatum

https://youtu.be/jQK7RkZ1ha0

Jayson

Tatum

Comment

Worst part is Fultz getting an edit like Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf. I didn't see him shoot the ball in the basket once.

Comment

That's because Hanlen is teasing the reveal of the improved jumper as much as possible. Between his comments about Philly fans being pleased, the comments of the coach from the high school they're working out at and Brett Brown's comments about Markelle, I'm feeling really good about him being back on track.

Hanlen is a businessman and he knows fixing Markelle's shot could make him even more money from more clients than he already has. His level of cockiness about the whole things leads me to believe he knows he's golden.

Comment

I agree, fixing James Harden videos are at a premium

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Worst part is Fultz getting an edit like Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf. I didn't see him shoot the ball in the basket once.
            Haha. I was just watching TV and Mikey Miss just stated this exact same thing when talking about Fultz. He even referenced my 'Teen Wolf' line.

Comment

Working...
            X