No announcement yet.

I still miss going to Lehigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started going out with my now wife and she wanted to know all the fuss about the Eagles so we went down to West Chester in '87. She instantly fell in love with Jerome's big ass.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I suppose you maybe could do this at the Linc, but

I doubt it because you just don't have the same physical proximity to the field.

We were in the bleachers of the practice field nearest the locker room at Lehigh as Hank Baskett (who had just married Kendra Wilkinson in the off season) is walking by himself and kids are yelling: "HANK HANK ... CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH"

My nephew (in his late 20s at the time) softly yells: "HANK HANK LET ME SMELL YOUR FINGER"

And me and about 10 guys almost fall out of the bleachers laughing.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS

Said it before ... say it again: the other great thing about Lehigh was that you watched football all day and then could go see Phillies minor league baseball prospects in Bethlehem or Reading that night.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

ON THAT NOTE. THE ECONOMY IN THE VALLEY, TOOK A HIT NOT HAVING CAMP ALSO. BARS, DINERS BLAH BLAH.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-02-2018, 07:29 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm thinking the Linc practices don't have quite the approachability factor.

I also enjoyed going to the annual carnival at the Vet. My son got to play Madden with Todd Pinkston, which was a riot. When I watched my son score a TD in the game, I jokingly asked who he threw the ball to...and he pointed his thumb at Pinkston. Priceless.

Comment

Working...
            X