Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the Eagles may have rushed Wentz back too soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I'm not playing NFL football either
    I hear that repeated auto fellatio attempts might do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      for the moment, could be a variety of things.

The eye raising thing has been his lack of mobility or unwillingness to utilize it and the timing of this declared “injury “.
      I follow that NFL Doc guy on twitter. Someone posted a video of wentz in one of the games where he was moving around and people were saying "well, he looks normal again" and the doctor said, "no, he's definitely not moving like he did last year and he might not be completely himself till the next season but he should be able to play football with no real issues."

I thought he was full of sh!t but it looks like he was right. His mobility isn't what it was from last year but, like the doctor said, it is probably going to take to next year for him to get that back.

But, it's pretty clear that this injury messed up his mechanics. His "completely %" is higher this year but he's missing some passes that he just flat-out made last year. Probably because he isn't fully planting on that left leg yet and using most of his upper body to throw the ball.

It's just going to take till next year for him to be back to 2017 Wentz.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Exactly.....speculative talk

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        But who am I to stop you from speculating like the rest
        About the sports team you love and it’s most highlighted player is what this board is about (and all things philly)with occasional moment about people’s alleged augmentations.

My speculation come from dealing first hand for 52 years with a special needs person fighting an autoimmune skeletal ailment and 20 years of working directly with human motion technologies.

But understanding Eagle front office decisions I wouldn’t even offer a guess.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think you absolutely bring in Hunt. Next year roll with Hunt, Ajayi (offer $2M for him to rebound), Adams and a rookie.

Get the best 1 year plan at LT (could be Peters) to let the Mylanta develop to have a chance to take the job.

Aside from RB, the entire draft should be defense.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

No ... that's why my elbow hurts
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Improper mechanics

Originally posted by slag View Post
              No ... that's why my elbow hurts
              Excessive use or maybe you need a coach?

Just so it doesn’t harm the golf swing.

Hahahaha.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Agreed on the draft find and RB and hopefully address the line via FA, Peters could work than go all Defense!!

Can we please get a stud LB on this fucking team? Who is our last stud middle LB or LB in general? Trotter? I like Hicks but he can't stay healthy... no IDEA why this team doesn't value the LB position! It is infuriating as hell! Want to stop those 5-7 yard runs get some fucking LBs!!

Ok I feel better now after that rant

Comment

How quickly we forget. Bradham was a pro bowler last year. Hicks gets a lot of hype when he plays. Kendricks was a bigger loss than we thought, but there's no situation where he'd be playing right now anyway.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    Just my opinion.

Also interesting to note that Foles apparently gets $125K bonus for each game he starts and another $125K for each game he wins and this money will count against the salary cap for next year.
                    There was not 1 person on here saying keep Nick in and let Carson rest, people were screaming for him to come back and play. So let's not act like this is what everyone wanted from get street.

Comment

I love Bradham, didn't forget about him and I know his thumb is holding him back. Kendricks was a much bigger loss than we realize - I agree.

Comment

If your not running away from Defenders

cause of your Knee,,,,and you get hit in the back.....ummm ...what am I trying to get at
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X