Alshon will be a factor this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Did he have footwork before? If he is not planting because of pain or fear of re-injury, Gomer didn’t even try this season. Nick should have started every game this season.
    he worked with that 3dqb company before last year to specifically work on his footwork and throwing motion and it worked.

Rapoport reported earlier that Wentz was having issue planting on his left leg or was tentative or whatever.

people who have no lives have been comparing wentz this year to last year. last year his feet were constantly moving so he would be in the correct position to throw when he changed his read. this year, he's not doing it consistently so you see some off-target throws.

Could be that instead of continuing to work on his mechanics he was spending it rehabbing and everything just got thrown out of whack. But then that could have led to him doing more upper-body throwing and then mess up his back.

Who knows really though.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

So, just read that Jason Myrtetus or whatever (I think from WIP) is saying that Carson had/has a back fracture for weeks and either the eagles or the medical staff has withheld the information.

now, the eagles (I believe) have the same medical staff as the sixers so this isn't that hard to believe.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

So it was a no win situation...literally. Wentz my guy, Im pissed at Gomer and how the organ-eye-zation has handled this situation with the QB situation.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If this is true Nerd...this is what I just replied about. The Franchise QB coming off a major injury and had back issue but you send him out when you have a SB mvp on the bench.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's a little worse than that:

Source: Carson Wentz has had a fracture in his back but was not made aware of the results of the scan. Some players are aware of the situation and what I am told this has caused a huge issue internally.
            https://twitter.com/jasonmyrt/status...55492171038720

I'd be pissed too.

Comment

Hard to say, maybe he needed to heal and then go back to practicing footwork. This new back injury makes this whole situation shitty.

Comment

Shit

What the fuck...

Comment

Here's my armchair analysis:

Applying Occam's razor, I think this is more "incompetence" than something insidious. Still concerning if you're wentz. Back injuries are weird and hard to get a read on sometimes. Moreover, CT scans are very difficult to read, especially as it relates to bones. I've had probably something like 2 dozen in my lifetime and I've been told that as it relates to bones, it's just really hard to see and determine - at best, it's worth further inquiry with a more precise device.

In Wentz's case, I could see them not looking into his complaints further and asking him to play through it. Only in his most recent CT, this week, did they find a fracture issue and thus, here we are, investigating further.

Just a guess though.

Comment

I agree with this.

I also think that Wentz needed to play as part of his rehab. See McNabb in 07. He was off that year, but at that point he needed to play.

Comment

Uh, wait, what????
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm just catching up here, but if I had a fracture in my back and the medical staff either didn't see it or didn't tell me and risked my livlihood in the process, I wouldn't be pleased with the organization. Hopefully I'm reading too much into this, but could this not be a huge problem?
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Myths with more:

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/stat...63220226514945

Carson Wentz is getting different medical opinions on his back, going outside the #Eagles medical staff, per NFL sources. Had CT scan yesterday and is getting MRI today, source confirms @AdamSchefter report.

Comment

This 100%

It is a mental thing and the fact he feels the need to press more than he probably should have to.

Comment

#kawhileonard

Comment

You would think that the franchise had field leading doctors on board.

Comment

Working...
                                X