pederson's PC was off the rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pederson's PC was off the rails

jesus, that was interesting to say the least. Contentious doesn't even begin to describe it.

Doug's not gonna be exchanging Christmas cards with the local media anytime soon.

Man that was fucking EPIC!

Comment

Doug may be in the principal's office already.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Doug may be in the principal's office already.
        He looks like a moron after that. I love:

Dougie : "I have 100% faith in our Medical Staff".
        Reporter: "Why were 2 staff doctors fired after the Super Bowl"
        Dougie : "No comment"

Comment

Fuck.

Dougie = the Trump of NFL coaches?

Comment

Sounded too me like he was in a tough corner

...prolly wanted to fire off on someone .....(hmmmm...med staff ??) but just couldn’t and had to answer questions he felt someone else should be taking the heat for.

But that is why they pay him the big $$$s
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

he was all over the place. he got turned inside out. contradicted half of his statements on follow up answers. It was just bizarre.

thought he was gonna scream "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!" at I think Zach Berman after his 'frequently injured players who come back and get hurt more/can't get back on field at all' back and forth.

wanna hear the replay.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-14-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Oh no doubt. Some of those questions were better asked for Howie, but Dougie opened his mouth and "Ahogar el pollo"

Comment

Yeah, not his usual self

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  he was all over the place. he got turned inside out. contradicted half of his statements on follow up answers. It was just bizarre.

thought he was gonna scream "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!" at I think Zach Berman after his 'frequently injured players who come back and get hurt more/can't get back on field at all' back and forth.

wanna hear the replay.
                  ....which made me think he is walking multiple tight rope. Ugly spot to be in.

Thanks got the replay.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Eagles, under reid, used to have a doctor explain an injury. Which is what should be done.

They are having Doug explain something and it's not fair to him. He's not a doctor.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Gomer can't explain how to use a can opener.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        Gomer can't explain how to use a can opener.
                        Can win a super bowl though. He could be mush mouth and I wouldn't care.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Appears he had some help
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                            ...prolly wanted to fire off on someone .....(hmmmm...med staff ??) but just couldn’t and had to answer questions he felt someone else should be taking the heat for.

But that is why they pay him the big $$$s
                            That's what I was reading, too. He even started by saying that he was limiting his comments for a number of reasons, including for Carson's sake. Either he was handcuffed by some external thing or he just didn't want to throw anybody under the bus. Either way, I got the impression that he was frustrated rather than being obstinate out of spite.

Of course, the reporters took his stance personally. Les Bowen in particular. Dude has a major case of sand vadge right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Appears he had some help
                              Is it possible to win a Super Bowl without help?

Comment

Working...
                              X