Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Butler wants out of Minnesota

He’s formally asked for a trade.

I think the Sixers will put together a nice package and make an offer. With the Cs standing in their way, you’ve gotta make an attempt. Hopefully they wouldn’t do this without an extension. He’s a UFA after next season.

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/09/19/ji...rwolves-rumors

I like him a lot. Not your very upper echelon star but in the conversation of the next group. He would fit in very well.

Not sure I see us landing KD, Klay or Kawhi after this year so may want to strike while the iron's hot.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1042479195371266050

Minnesota's Jimmy Butler has three preferred destinations for a trade, league sources tell ESPN: The Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks. Those three teams have max cap space to sign Butler as a free agent in July.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

3 awful teams...

Don’t WE have max space...especially if we send a couple players...?

Comment

Trade for Brad Beal once the Wiz locker room inevitable eats itself or sign Khris Middleton this summer.

Those are the two most likely moves for the next piece IMO.

Comment

I’d rather have Beal, but I’m not sure this is realistic. You are against trading for Butler?

Comment

30 years old, not a great 3 pt shooter, 2 way player, 2 years in his career over 67 games. I wouldn't want to lock 30M per up in him for a few years. Would definitely help you win now. He's had too many locker rooms that don't seem to like him for my taste.

Comment

Working...
              X