Big Dick Nick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dick Nick

How do you all feel about BDN moving on to greener pastures in Jacksonville? I bet he's happy to get out of the shadow of Wentz and move to a better city. As fans, are you guys happy for him?

Yes

Comment

You know that if you move to Oregon, you can kill yourself legally? Talk about greener pastures.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianBeef View Post
        How do you all feel about BDN moving on to greener pastures in Jacksonville? I bet he's happy to get out of the shadow of Wentz and move to a better city. As fans, are you guys happy for him?
        DOUBLE DOINK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          DOUBLE DOINK!!!
          Parkey should move to Oregon apparently

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            You know that if you move to Oregon, you can kill yourself legally? Talk about greener pastures.
            Bwah!

Comment

WHAT!!!!!! FOLES IS GONE??!! HE'S NOT AN EAGLE ANYMORE!!?? JACKSONVILLE!!
              WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN???

AND WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN THAT JACKSONVILLE IS A BETTER CITY. VAGIANTS LAND, OR FORESKINS LAND OR COWFAG LAND???
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-11-2019, 08:26 AM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What is this?
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  What is this?
                  He is a Bears troll that still is asshurt over the playoff loss.

Comment

ItalianQueef

Comment

Working...
                    X