Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO THE SIXERS OPEN UP AGAINST THE CELTS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO THE SIXERS OPEN UP AGAINST THE CELTS....

SOUNDS LIKE A MUST WATCH, EVEN FOR US MEH HOOPS GUYS.

I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FWD TO IT.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-03-2018, 10:22 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I know it’s for the money but why fly across the world for the preseason. Just asking to be slow at the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      I know it’s for the money but why fly across the world for the preseason. Just asking to be slow at the start of the season.
      Completely agree...read on Twitter that it took them like 22 hours to get there. Stupid.

Comment

NBA Global Games. It's something the league has done since 1991 to different countries around the world, but to China specifically every year since 2012.

Golden State did it last year, so it's not like the best of the best aren't subjected to it.

The last game in China is 10/8. The Celtics season opener is 10/16. I know jet lag and getting re-acquainted to time zones is a thing, but, I would hope that's enough time for them to get back to US mode.

Comment

I have the feeling that the team you see early from the Sixers won't be nearly as good as the team you'd see later in the year. Same might go for the Celtics. From the things I've been seeing so far from Fultz, he could really help this team where they expected when they drafted him. Simmons and Embiid should also grow a ton this season.

NBA is the most likely US sport to go global. Lots of places are gaining interest, and its a game you don't need a ton of money to play. NBA is smart to push it on the international market.

Comment

Working...
          X