X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the Giants would have the 2nd pick again

*Wouldn't

Man was I wrong
    Last edited by art vandelay; 10-11-2018, 11:45 PM.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Man was I wrong
    Eli is toast.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

From what I’ve read, scouts believe 2018>2019 and 2020>2019 for QB prospects, so hopefully they take their “QB of the future” next year without really fixing the OL.

Comment

They knew what they were doing with the Barkley pick, but man...that team is a mess. Already going through the motions. I'm not sure of Shurmur is as clueless as McAdoo, my favorite Giants coach ever, but he may not be a leader of men.

Comment

I may actually listen to Francesca a little today tonsee if he calls for his benching.

Comment

I DON'T WANT THEM IN THE TOP SEVEN, EIGHT FOR A PICK. I HOPE THEY WIN 6 GAMES SO THEY CAN'T GET THAT ELITE QB THEY NEED.

WITH BARKLEY AND A TOP DRAFTED QB, SOME O LINE HELP, THEY'LL BE ON THEIR WAY TO A DECENT OFFENSE AGAIN. SCREW THAT, I WANT THEM TO SUCK FOR TEN YEARS.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              I DON'T WANT THEM IN THE TOP SEVEN, EIGHT FOR A PICK. I HOPE THEY WIN 6 GAMES SO THEY CAN'T GET THAT ELITE QB THEY NEED.

WITH BARKLEY AND A TOP DRAFTED QB, SOME O LINE HELP, THEY'LL BE ON THEIR WAY TO A DECENT OFFENSE AGAIN. SCREW THAT, I WANT THEM TO SUCK FOR TEN YEARS.
              Again, I haven't done any research into the QBs coming out this year outside of just seeing tweets about the class, but the scouts seem to be pretty much in agreement that last year's QB crop was more talented and deeper than this year's. Also, 2020 is when Tua from Bama and Jake Fromm from Georgia (and State Farm) will be coming out. Like I said, I hope these analysts are right and the G-Men take the next Paxton Lynch this year

Comment

Working...
              X